Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I dreamt we were at school and my oneitis is bullied and I cant do shit.

St.Tropez

St.Tropez

Banned
-
JFL at this amount of brutality in my dream.
I dreamt we were in highschool and some guy was harassing my oneitis,but he was huge like looked 30 y old lol.
And I was constantly trying to defend her and I just couldn't do shit,he ignored me,and I felt scarer as to confront him.

And the dream ends with her rejecting his flower and him hitting her in the face and giving her black eye.
Jfl at the amount of brutality,been a long time since I dreamt something so realistic.
And I was bullied in first grade of highschool as well so this is prob my subconscious dealing with the fallout.

Jfl if you are bullied killed those fuckers,I wish I knew that back then that kidcels can just execute them and get few years only,would legit do it.
The dream was too brutal,it made me realize also how important is to be strong to be able to defend your loved ones,but I am not sure is the message to gymcel or just be mentally strong. Il have to think about this. Probably also influenced by @gstvtrp and his thread which I watched before bed.

Although one positive in the dream my oneitis kissed me at some point but I cant remember when exactly so at least there was that but I legit felt scared and humiliated mosf of my dream,and also worried will she go for him in the end but oddly enough she didnt so which is probably a message initiself ss well.

Man fuck bullies those "people" need to be murdered even as kids. IdDGF how old is he,if u bully someone you deserve to die.

lol your subconscious knows you are a beta
its over

I have struggles like this in my dreams all the time, it always gives me a boost of confidence when I win them

i dreamt my oneitis befriend me and we ate dinner together.
JFL even friendzone feels good.

foolishness, dante, foolishness. might controls everything, and without strength, you cannot protect anything. let alone yourself.

I'm lucky to dream I fuck girls I liked. Always riding me in cowgirl too. Then I jizz my sheets and wake up... alone.
Tmp 29242 2ac1221642137

foolishness, dante, foolishness. might controls everything, and without strength, you cannot protect anything. let alone yourself.
Fuark my life is Dante must die mode.

Man fuck bullies those "people" need to be murdered even as kids. IdDGF how old is he,if u bully someone you deserve to die.
You automatically assume a bully is a male. There are tons of femoid bullies who deserve arrrows through the head more than the male bullies.

You automatically assume a bully is a male. There are tons of femoid bullies who deserve arrrows through the head more than the male bullies.
A female cannot bully u if u are male. Only males can bully u and only danger comes from males.

A female cannot bully u if u are male. Only males can bully u and only danger comes from males.
A female can tell males to bully you. Also, a foid can bully other foids easily. You sound like a feminist.