Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I dreamt of Athena.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
I get out of bed and see my dad sitting on the couch smiling. I can't remember what he said, but I got the feeling that he was proud and happy for me. Not sure what's happening right now, so I freshen up, put on my clothes and walk out of the house.

Immediately I'm transported to this forest with beautiful trees and lush greenery. The place looks ancient. I walk up the stone path and see a pyramid nearby behind two stone buildings. They looked much like the building on top of this pyramid, but more weathered and less intimidating (single storey). The pyramid looked similar as well and about the same size, but much, much older.

d8e80479f28a099b9803a0db9ff5c07d.jpg

As I get closer I see dozens of temple maidens (probably a combination of worshippers, priestesses and workers) and they're all looking at me. Some are sitting, others are standing, but they're all looking as if they were expecting me. Some looked surprised, as if they didn't expect me to be there - at least, that's the feeling I had. And yes, they were beautiful. Every single one of them.

As I approach between the buildings I yell out, "Athena. Athena! ATHENA!" After a moment's pause, she steps out from behind the left building and shows herself, wearing a lavender dress that looked kind of like this, but with a long shoulder sash of the same color. She had olive skin with dark, permed hair.

iu

She takes a breath to speak....and that's when I fucking wake up.

FUCK.

The curious thing is that Greek mythology, that name or anything similar has not been in my mind or memory for a long time. Why the fuck did I have this dream? Why did it feel so specific? And why the fuck do I remember such vivid detail when I forget so many of my other dreams?

Last edited:
Dreammogs me. I have a good theory on what it could mean.

Maybe it is a sign you are destined for something great. Notice how it was on your half-decade anniversary of joining this forum. It has to be connected. Athena is the goddess of warfare, isn't she? I think I know what she might be telling you to do. Get out thERe, now ! You will get the maidens as a reward.

Last edited:
Notice how it was on your half-decade anniversary of joining this forum.
:worryfeels:

Athena is the goddess of warfare, isn't she? I think I know what she might be telling you to do. Get out thERe, now ! You will get the maidens as a reward.
Also the goddess of wisdom, which is the part I'd rather focus on.

Meeting Athena in Your Dream​

One of the most common dreams involving Athena is meeting her in person. This dream can take place in various settings, such as a temple or a battlefield. Seeing Athena in your dream represents your desire for guidance and protection. She is a symbol of strength and wisdom, reminding you to trust your instincts and make wise decisions. This dream may also indicate that you are seeking mentorship or guidance from someone who possesses similar qualities to Athena.

@daydreamER

I guess this means I'll see you in WW3, buddy boyos.

Also the goddess of wisdom, which is the part I'd rather focus on.
It would be wise to interpret it as warfare, it is wise to want to fight back after all those years of rejection.
She is a symbol of strength and wisdom, reminding you to trust your instincts and make wise decisions. This dream may also indicate that you are seeking mentorship or guidance from someone who possesses similar qualities to Athena.
Trust your instinct, brocel. You are seeking mentorship from ER, who has the wisdom and warfare of Athena. It all fits in.

It would be wise to interpret it as warfare, it is wise to want to fight back after all those years of rejection.

Trust your instinct, brocel. You are seeking mentorship from ER, who has the wisdom and warfare of Athena. It all fits in.
That's enough from you and your sus posts.

That's enough from you and your sus posts.
I need a raise from the fedERal bureau of investigation, so I am trying to incite anothER event.

Cool dream ngl. Athena is based, she stayed a virgin while all other gods and goddesses were fucking like rabbits

Cool dream ngl. Athena is based, she stayed a virgin while all other gods and goddesses were fucking like rabbits
These old gods might have been real people with attributes and achievements that may have seemed larger than life for the time and place that they were in. They may have been attributed divinity throughout the passage of time as their stories were passed down and got embellished.

I mean, look at someone like Bruce Lee from modern history. Some of the stories I read about him seem like it's straight out of mythology - and this is the stuff we know is true. If a guy like him existed 5000 years ago and did the impressive feats he was capable of, villagers and other people around him during that time might have thought he was some kind of god too.

that girl aint even hot
show niggresses with big tits

Virgin Goddess to ascend with. :feelstrash:
btw the reason why she's a virgin is because she hates Aphrodite and doesnt want her to have any power over her