Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I dreamt about my female cousin sucking my dick, it was hot as fuck... fuck.

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
So many fucking times i ahve fapped and thought about fucking her bubble but, but nooooo. You are not tall and attractive, and blond and rich like his boyfriend lemon21. You should think better, also incest = bad.

Man if only i was taller and attractive, i'm sure as hell i would've gotten to fuck her in the ass

dream mogs me by having erotical dreams like these.
all my dreams are about falling from high places then waking up sweating like fuck

all my dreams are about falling from high places then waking up sweating like fuck
I don't even know why i had a dream liek this one. Maybe because i did not fap yesterday or somthing

brutal and based dream too. But yeah if you aren't Chad ogre.

same my dreams have been being attacked by insects/aliens/glow niggers or monsters. ogre

Pics of your cousin?

Dude have you even tried with her? Did you get rejected yet? You can’t say you’re an incel if you’ve never tried. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take

So many fucking times i ahve fapped and thought about fucking her bubble but, but nooooo. You are not tall and attractive, and blond and rich like his boyfriend lemon21. You should think better, also incest = bad.

Man if only i was taller and attractive, i'm sure as hell i would've gotten to fuck her in the ass
"His boyfriend"

Dude have you even tried with her? Did you get rejected yet? You can’t say you’re an incel if you’ve never tried. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take
Bro is encouraging incest

dumb and dumber GIF

I would have to be really stupid to think that i have a chance with her, we had a family gathering once. And we were sitting, she choose to sit next to me and my mother said "carefull there, that's incest" and she said, "eewww". Then looked at me with pity.... So iknow she's not attracted to me and knows i would destroy her penis if i could.

I have similar dreams but it's not sex it's just a loving relationship. Ironically that is much better than sex and I wanna bang my head against the wall when I wake up. :fuk:

Nothing better to cope with as an incel than super-realistic sex dreams:feelsohh::ahegao:. Still remember a few (I’ll admit, one of those was incest-themed as well) in serious detail despite having had them years ago, stuff like that is just impossible to forget.