Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I dreamt about being attacked by foids

Braincel14w

Braincel14w

Greycel
In my dream I was walking along the street in my town centre. There were 2 foids beating up another foid while she was getting cash from a cash machine. I went over to stop this foid from getting beaten and robbed and then all 3 foids turned on me and one was trying to punch me and kick me in the balls which I fended off easily. Then one of them called their bf to come and beat me up and I ran away.

I think the dream was telling me not to ever feel sorry for or help a foid because they will always hate me and try to hurt me no matter what I do even (or especially) when I'm trying to be kind. Tbh in the dream my first instinct was to keep walking by and not help but I changed my mind. Moral of the dream: don't ignore your first instinct.

Very interesting analysis. Reminds me of my various dreams regarding cats. I once dreamt that I was being attacked by a cat and that I had found dead cats in a narrow path all neatly stacked. It was a very bizarre and disturbing set of dreams. I have uncovered this to be a result of my fears of being left outside of society, never to be recognized or thought of.

Fap fuel for @Blacktarpill

Peppy in Star Fox 64 probably offered the best advice when he said “Trust your instincts”, more relevant than anything my parents or teachers ever suggested.

Peppy in Star Fox 64 probably offered the best advice when he said “Trust your instincts”, more relevant than anything my parents or teachers ever suggested.
Based Peppy

Havent had any dreams about a foid in awhile. I know what im gonna do when i see one tho

lmao why were u a whiteknight in ur dreams should have fucked them instead

tbhtbh nglngl
I can't escape the beta inside me it's too engrained :feelscry:
Yeah man too true. My only regrets are from ignoring my instincts, they are trained out of us from all angles.
Starfox64cels = brah :feelsokman:

Last edited:
interesting mate the dream is definitely telling you something

You can’t help what you can’t have.

In my dream I was walking along the street in my town centre. There were 2 foids beating up another foid while she was getting cash from a cash machine. I went over to stop this foid from getting beaten and robbed and then all 3 foids turned on me and one was trying to punch me and kick me in the balls which I fended off easily. Then one of them called their bf to come and beat me up and I ran away.

I think the dream was telling me not to ever feel sorry for or help a foid because they will always hate me and try to hurt me no matter what I do even (or especially) when I'm trying to be kind. Tbh in the dream my first instinct was to keep walking by and not help but I changed my mind. Moral of the dream: don't ignore your first instinct.
I wish this happened to me IRL