Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I dreamed with the girl I liked

• Thread starter BrazilianLiveMatter
  • Start date
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
I don't want to risk looking like a fag in this thread but it was really brutal, not the dream itself but when I woke up and thought "is it supposed to be this hard?" i mean, create an instagram account take some pictures and maybe send a message, but that's exactly what a dream is, maybe i'll just get that chance on some DLC later on

Be a real dreamER

You dreamed WITH the girl you liked?

:chad::banhammer:

Last edited:
I dreamed that a girl was flirting with me by grabbing my crotch in middle of class.

Pretty over if you couldn't beat the game on Nightmare mode. So playing the DLC is useless without knowing the full story

you're still giga bluepilled if u still like women

He is using google translate, some brazilian/portuguese incel should help him translate.
it was my mistake, the translator asked to use i dreamed OF THE, but i thought it would be wrong so i used WITH ,stupid error

it was my mistake, the translator asked to use i dreamed OF THE, but i thought it would be wrong so i used WITH ,stupid error
Ok, i rarely dream about having a girlfriend, when i do i feel like shit for days when reality hits me.