Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I dreamed of the year 3000 something AD and im a statusmaxed chadlite...

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
In this dream I'm apparently the ace pilot who can dodge AA fire coming at me from an entire planet. Lasers coming at me like a swarm of bees. I can dodge effortlessly.

Everyone respects and admires me. Girls wanna sleep with me and guys wished they were me.

Then dream fast forwards to my 50s or so. Im an admiral or something very high ranked. My ship gets caught in an asteroid storm. Long story short, I'm able to maneuver out of it safely with minimal damage. Nobody dies in my crew. I'm praised as a hero with people even tearing up like north Koreans.

But then again this is just a dream. Back to reality. :(

This is probably my future life. I hope so...

I dream I'm same, but have genetically engineered loli catgirl waifu, and in her eyes I am the most beutifull and desired master goshujin, and chads are ugly for her ¦>
World can hate me, fuck the world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back