Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I dreamed I was white passing

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★★
I was talking with a sand in my dream for some reason and he told me something among the lines of "you're white, look at me I'm brown, but you're white" then I looked at my arm out of instinct and I was still a brown mutt even inside the dream. After that I woke up. I can't escape some blackpills even while asleep.

Why is the white thing such a big deal? I get the caucasian facial features are the most attractive, but, besides that idk

I dreamed I entered a bus and a foid started flirting with me. Later I learned she was a hired assassin.

Why is the white thing such a big deal? I get the caucasian facial features are the most attractive, but, besides that idk
It's less about being white and more about being olive skinned. The racepill proves olive skin is the nastiest skin color according to women. I think I would have done better had I had the color of my black grandfather even.

Do you think wimin would object to these olivecels?

Every time I have seen an ethnic doing well in the west It was always an ethnic who was low inhib and completely unapologetic about his ethnicity. A guy who embraced being an ethnic and was proud of his ethnicity regardless of all the shortcomings that came with it. It didn't matter if he came a worthless 4th world shithole like Somalia or Bangladesh. He was still proud of his country. I never saw a white girl dating a white washed ethnic. If a white girl is dating an ethnic she obviously won't mind ethnic features aswell. Like a white girl dating a black guy wouldn't mind his dark skin and a girl dating an Asian wouldn't mind his slant eyes because she will expect him to have that. Being white passing wouldn't matter to someone like her because if she wanted someone that looks white she would just date a white guy instead.

Apex fallacy.
Reply to me when you present any sort of argument.
Every time I have seen an ethnic doing well in the west It was always an ethnic who was low inhib and completely unapologetic about his ethnicity. A guy who embraced being an ethnic and was proud of his ethnicity regardless of all the shortcomings that came with it. It didn't matter if he came a worthless 4th world shithole like Somalia or Bangladesh. He was still proud of his country. I never saw a white girl dating a white washed ethnic. If a white girl is dating an ethnic she obviously won't mind ethnic features aswell. Like a white girl dating a black guy wouldn't mind his dark skin and a girl dating an Asian wouldn't mind his slant eyes because she will expect him to have that. Being white passing wouldn't matter to someone like her because if she wanted someone that looks white she would just date a white guy instead.
Face is above NT but NT is still important. I have an autism diagnosis, so I can't replicate that behavior.