Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I dreamed I was a Chad

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★★
29d 8h 55m
I just woke up recently, and before I forget the dream I will tell about it here, I dreamed that there was a magic elevator or something like that, in which you could absorb physical traits of other people or just absolve the youth of another person to make yourself younger. Same, well, it turns out that I used the first function and some chads gave their DNA or something like that, (I remember that they put their arm in the hole that the elevator had and they gave it that way) and when I entered the elevator I turned Chad, it was with my face and everything but as if I had done the perfect cosmetic operations, I just went from 3/10 to 10/10 but still retaining some of my features. Everyone treated me with respect and even several women actively tried to have sex with me, and then I woke up.:feelsbadman:

based_and_suspilled

based_and_suspilled

Recruit
★★
2d 18h 23m
brootal no-reply pill

Wellington

Wellington

I crossed the point of no return
★★★★
19d 5h 24m