Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dreamed I had a girlfriend

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Last night I dreamed I had a girlfriend, she was tall, short blonde hair, her skin was fair I could even feel how soft it was, hazel eyes, pure and virginal. She wore a dress with flowers. Damn it was so real I could even smell her. She smelled sweet like honey. We were having dinner with my mom and we told her we would be getting married and she was happy. Then she kissed me. And then I woke up.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope:

BRUTAL

At least you get a girlfriend in your dreams. I haven't been there yet.

I always wake up when my yandere kitsune gf is about to strangle me

I would’ve cried when i woke up

Last night I dreamed I had a girlfriend, she was tall, short blonde hair, her skin was fair I could even feel how soft it was, hazel eyes, pure and virginal. She wore a dress with flowers. Damn it was so real I could even smell her. She smelled sweet like honey. We were having dinner with my mom and we told her we would be getting married and she was happy. Then she kissed me. And then I woke up.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope:

chad will infilatrate your dreams through his telepathy and fuck her bro not even in dreams you will ascend chad only

brutal, but mogs me at dreaming nonetheless.

I dreamed tonight that I was shot by a cop and I woke up gasping for air. Its over for criminalcels