Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I dread mental health related days because of the fact holes use them days to virtue signal which is just a slap in the face.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I dread mental health related days because of the fact holes use them days to virtue signal which is just a slap in the face and the equivalent to a killer killing someone close to you and then saying ‘Don’t worry, I will cheer you up’.

Women are part of the reason for my emotional problems and the emotional problems of other men yet have the nerve to talk about this ‘mental health awareness’ stuff. I swear to fuck that validation and attention are all the majority of women know and care about.

Last edited:
oh god yes, the thing i hate most about them is how they always use some party slut as the examples and never ugly males, lel

On Instagram they post on their stories "DM me if you have any problems" or "Don't judge people for their appearance"

It's fucking RageFuel man

Foids seek attention, a lot of it. By virtue signaling that they care about mental health of sub8 males, they get a lot of bluepilled incels and simps to worship them and give them attention and validation.

Foids seek attention, a lot of it. By virtue signaling that they care about mental health of sub8 males, they get a lot of bluepilled incels and simps to worship them and give them attention and validation.
They piss me right off.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back