Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I drank Mountain Dew for the first time

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
It tastes alright for a sugary drink I guess. Now that this task has been accomplished I feel like I am more close to being a true neckbeard. :panties: :panties: :panties:

i drink it all the time, i have a bottle near me right now

Those types of drinks are basically like drinking syrup to me:feelspuke:

Those types of drinks are basically like drinking syrup to me:feelspuke:
As a coca cola addict, can't relate. I can't stop consuming them. I know they suck for health but I really need the slight dopamine/endorphin/whatever I get by drinking them.

Soda is life especially in summer

Any soda tastes like mud to me except sprite.

The all taste the same tbh

never drank it tbh

Have you eaten Dorritos.

The first time? Damn. Not really my type of drink tbh.

What do you mean by MLG? What does it stand for?
Major League Gaming Corp. is an expert esports association. MLG is headquartered in New York City, New York, and was established in 2002 by Sundance DiGiovanni and Mike Sepso. MLG has held authority computer game competitions all through the United States and Canada

Major League Gaming Corp. is an expert esports association. MLG is headquartered in New York City, New York, and was established in 2002 by Sundance DiGiovanni and Mike Sepso. MLG has held authority computer game competitions all through the United States and Canada

I have drank it quite a bit in the past but I prefer Coca Cola. It is still a pretty decent drink

I used to drink a lot of mountain dew, a few months ago. It's a decent soda, imo.

It tastes alright for a sugary drink I guess. Now that this task has been accomplished I feel like I am more close to being a true neckbeard. :panties: :panties: :panties:
Now you just have to eat chicken tendies and drink mountain dew as a regular meal in order to be close to the true neckbeard stereotype.

Now you just have to eat chicken tendies and drink mountain dew as a regular meal in order to be close to the true neckbeard stereotype.
Hmmm no KFC near me afaik, I might need to make some research for a good supply of tendies:waitwhat:

There is no Mountain Dew in my country.

I used to drink that stuff religiously. I had a pyramid in front of my flatscreen made out of mt dew bottle caps. I should have taken a picture of it

Its an ok pop

Not sure if it's jus but I think they changed the recipe(likely reduced sugar),It tasted better when I younger.

I like the blue one.