Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I doxxed myself.

blackoutblackin

blackoutblackin

Sugar Cookie Monster
★★★★★
I accidentally sent an email with my first and last name to this guy who I think is a drug addict. I tend to test the waters of certain scenarios, so what I was basically doing was sending and unsending emails to his two accounts. This was some time ago. Today was the first day I did in a while when I sent it, I wasn’t on the main page of the email app so the blank message ended up going through. I realized afterwards I had 10 seconds to undo it but I must’ve assumed it was too late. I sent a follow up email telling him to disregard my email and blocked his two accounts afterwards.

blackoutblackin

Bruh how you do that?

Bruh how you do that?
Bro I feel so fucking stupid. I had the time to delete and I didn’t even know it. Now this junkie knows my last name. He already knew my first cuz he briefly went to my high school.

does anyone else share your first and last name? tbh even if i had my names doxxed i doubt anything would come of it when there are hundreds more people with the exact same names as me

how is your name less damning than your email

perhaps he finds you on some social media site but thats a if since you’re name is not unique to you only most likely

perhaps he finds you on some social media site but thats a if since you’re name is not unique to you only most likely
Only me and my dad share the same name.