Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I downloaded an autistic dating app.

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
This my profile
Screenshot 20230129 141131 Hiki

Screenshot 20230129 141126 Hiki

Does anyone want to type a good bio for me?

Waste of time tbh

I can't think of the foids hideous enough that they need to both use Tinder and whatever you're using to find some desperate normie; of course, it could just be to virtue signal how unique they are. :feelshehe:

I can't think of the foids hideous enough that they need to both use Tinder and whatever you're using to find some desperate normie; of course, it could just be to virtue signal how unique they are. :feelshehe:
This is a bitch I found on that app.

Screenshot 20230129 052005 Hiki

so you're either chadfishing for scraps, or are a major fakecel.

better hope it's the former or I'll immediately go to our based admin with a strong case

If that's a photo of you IRL then you're a chad fakecel

You guys want to help me get some pussy?

Dude, you facemog me by so much...

You look normal

I don't

Those are pictures I got from Looksmax.org
Oh. I see, so it’s not you. Sorry, I misunderstood (I’m autistic too)

I can get pussy with some help.
What app?

You are very good-looking!

Autistic dating sites/apps have a gigantic problem in that that normally, normal dating websites and apps have many times more men than women, but when you add the fact that autistic men outnumber autistic women many times, you have a totally hopeless situation for autistic men in those dedicated autistic dating places where literally hundreds of autistic men compete for one autistic woman (or even worse!). sex ratio is everything, even in non-autistic places.

What app?

You are very good-looking!

Autistic dating sites/apps have a gigantic problem in that that normally, normal dating websites and apps have many times more men than women, but when you add the fact that autistic men outnumber autistic women many times, you have a totally hopeless situation for autistic men in those dedicated autistic dating places where literally hundreds of autistic men compete for one autistic woman (or even worse!). sex ratio is everything, even in non-autistic places.
Screenshot 20230129 165230 One UI Home

Seems US-only app. ?

Anyway, I don't even have a smartphone, why they have a website but the place only exists as a phone-program that is non-usable on computers?
I have no idea. I learned about the app yesterday.

I have no idea. I learned about the app yesterday.
are you in the usa? did you find many women there? try to search as a woman and compare how many men vs. women there are? and that app is for friendships also, so most women there are not even looking for sexual partner but friends only (unlike the men there!!!!!!)

are you in the usa? did you find many women there? try to search as a woman and compare how many men vs. women there are? and that app is for friendships also, so most women there are not even looking for sexual partner but friends only (unlike the men there!!!!!!)
I'm in the USA

This will be ropefuel for ugly autistic men.

Bio:
My dick also
Smoke weed and crack
Want to ruin your pussy rn (eggplant emoji)

Would you mind supplying me with some phrases that I can copy, and paste? I am a true autist.
Hey, how are you pretty girl?
Or maybe
What do you like to do for fun?

Won't let me use the emojis but I used a smiley face for the second one and heart eyes for the first

Hey, how are you pretty girl?
Or maybe
What do you like to do for fun?

Won't let me use the emojis but I used a smiley face for the second one and heart eyes for the first
Thanks

Bio:
My dick also
Smoke weed and crack
Want to ruin your pussy rn (eggplant emoji)
This is a good bio? I'm too autistic to tell if your joking or not?

I should tell these hoes i have a 7 inch dick?

I'm goingbto get my dick coated in autistic mucus.

This is a good bio? I'm too autistic to tell if your joking or not?
If you're a chad you can put anything in a bio. I writed this unironicly

Bet it's filled with NT chads who'll NT mog every autist guy on there. Autistic women are fucking cringe and no better than any NT foid. This is gonna be literal suifuel when you find out you can't even get bottom barrel autist foids.