Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I dont want to wait.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I always hear normies say "older woman will value appearance much less, and to focus on career and education so I can secure myself for a future relationship"
So basically we are supposed to waste our 20's with absolutely no romantic relationships, and in our mid to late thirties if we get lucky we can get one relationship and get married.
No relationships for us like everybody else has, and all we can hope is to secure a betabuxed marriage.
Constantly all I see is young guys my age and much younger in relationships, apparently those guys didn't have to secure a job to get those relationships like we are expected to.
We are expected to wait our turn to be settled for after woman are done having real relationships with other guys.

The hell since when did what you want ever matter?

ewwwwwwww who the fuck even wants an "older women" kek.

I want a nice young fertile female, and not some disgusting cumdumpster leech.

ewwwwwwww who the fuck even wants an "older women" kek.

I want a nice young fertile female, and not some disgusting cumdumpster leech.
Exactly, I'm expected to wait while a nice fertile young female spends her 20's and early 30's getting fucked by multiple other guys.
We only get a chance when she is old and withered. She expects us to love her and care for her even though she has ignored us her entire life and only uses us as a last resort.