Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't want to use public transhit anymore

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I'm tired of these, I really am. A simple day can be destructed by going on public transportation.
Each time I do that my already shitty life gets even shittier.

I have to use it on Monday :(

I'm tired of these, I really am. A simple day can be destructed by going on public transportation.
My daily routine is taking the bus full of immigrants and poor people who need to take the bus to buy groceries to the city where my university is, where I get on the free university bus which is always jam-packed with 18-22-year-old Chads, Chadlites, Stacies, and Beckies, literally pressed against them if I don't find a seat and have had Chad and Stacy making out less than 1 foot away from my face. The suifuel is real.

I have to use it on Monday :(
I have to use it everyday, it's even worse when the bus is extremely crowded and packed which is the case most of the time.
Every fucking time, fuck, I don't want to go to work or do anything, I'd be glad to commit suicide right now if it wasn't for fears and obvious questions. When your life is empty and you have no joy, all you can notice is the pain that is then amplified, no purpose to lessen your pain.

:feelskek: Whenever I had to take the bus during community college I hated my life even more. One time a bus driver publicly humiliated me for being a dime short of fare by chewing me out, but he let all these foids get on for free without a word. Public transportation probably decreased my lifespan

I have to use it everyday, it's even worse when the bus is extremely crowded and packed which is the case most of the time.
Every fucking time, fuck, I don't want to go to work or do anything, I'd be glad to commit suicide right now if it wasn't for fears and obvious questions. When your life is empty and you have no joy, all you can notice is the pain that is then amplified, no purpose to lessen your pain.
If you do not want to work then just NEETmaxx, bro.

I take a bus between cities to go to my parents' house every weekend and yesterday the ride was particularly culturally enriched....
I hate low class minorities but I also hate white chads and stacies, so who is left? JFL just nuke the earth already.

My daily routine is taking the bus full of immigrants and poor people who need to take the bus to buy groceries to the city where my university is, where I get on the free university bus which is always jam-packed with 18-22-year-old Chads, Chadlites, Stacies, and Beckies, literally pressed against them if I don't find a seat and have had Chad and Stacy making out less than 1 foot away from my face. The suifuel is real.
I didn't have a chad and a stacy making out in front of me YET, but I do see them on a daily basis. Pieces of normie filth.
I'm thinking about leaving this job which I only applied to due to my mental health, but seeing how uncomfortable I am on a daily basis it might be worth considering.
The eye contact is fucking horrible, and so is the physical contact with other people.
Public transhit is horrible.

I feel your pain, whenever I got home all I felt was depression. Would just lay down in my room and try to recover before my next day of class

I take a bus between cities to go to my parents' house every weekend and yesterday the ride was particularly culturally enriched....
I hate low class minorities but I also hate white chads and stacies, so who is left? JFL just nuke the earth already.
Indeed, I hate being around so many people. Fuck this.

get your license nigga. Public transport is for cucks.

get your license nigga. Public transport is for cucks.
I also have a car to obtain not just a license, but yes - Public transportation is shit indeed.

Over for bus tram and subwaycels

Here I don't see so much suicide fuel on public transportation. Couples are a rarity nowadays. And Chads and Stacys are normally moving in their cars.

Take the public transportation is one of the reasons why I hate humanity, almost all the blackpills can be confirmed there

Here I don't see so much suicide fuel on public transportation. Couples are a rarity nowadays. And Chads and Stacys are normally moving in their cars.
It's mostly THEM YOUNGSTERS that use it - Teenagers really, seeing their youth and their social interactions is shit, they remind you of the failure that you are. I hope they all vanish.

It's mostly THEM YOUNGSTERS that use it - Teenagers really, seeing their youth and their social interactions is shit, they remind you of the failure that you are. I hope they all vanish.
I feel you on this. It's weird because when I was actually in high school I didn't notice any of it. And I was probably more of a loser back then.

Where I live buses and trams are for normie college students, high school kids and old people. Suifuel every time I go out.

I wonder how people can use public transportation regularly and not come to realize that mass-immigration might not be such a good thing.
I mean, everything is getting fuller and tighter and overcrowded. Buses, trains - but also the streets if you drive yourself. The sidewalks. More and more people competing for jobs and apartments, hence having to accept lower wages and higher rents. An autobahn will soon be built along the last little bit of forest here where I live. It's just too fucking full.

lol I take the train everyday to work
and since I am a gamer I do hate women and minorities - therefore I do not like the experience

lol I take the train everyday to work
and since I am a gamer I do hate women and minorities - therefore I do not like the experience
What does being a gamer have to do with that?

Chad is a gamer nowadays.

:feelskek: Whenever I had to take the bus during community college I hated my life even more. One time a bus driver publicly humiliated me for being a dime short of fare by chewing me out, but he let all these foids get on for free without a word. Public transportation probably decreased my lifespan

I would've thrown hands if he was making a scene out of a dime.

Use weeb transhit.

https://incels.is/threads/carmaxxing.87737/

Because driving in the west is shit, and in Asia you don't need a car.

Happy2

Beats mass transhit here though.

I would've thrown hands if he was making a scene out of a dime.
Legitimately felt the urge to kill that fucker, i had paid the fare dozens of times by then never being short

Agree, public transportation is absolute hell. The few times I'm forced to use it I try to listen to music and drift away but it's not enough to block out the world of happy NPC's around me.