Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't want to see attractive women or women in video games.

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
Too depressing for me.

I just want to see cool guys, monsters, orcs, and some cute stuff is fine (but no women).

Another faggot who exposes himself

Why do you care

No woman looks like them

Playing as an ultimate Chad is also depressing and mega cucked.

Fortunately I only retro game. Can't jerk off to pixels

Why do you care

No woman looks like them
It's too depressing. I don't want to be reminded that I can't have them. I only strongly feel that way mostly with IRL women (which is why I avoid TV shows and movies), but seeing women in games doesn't hurt as much, and likewise to anime.

But yes, no women looks like them, good point.

It's too depressing. I don't want to be reminded that I can't have them. I only strongly feel that way mostly with IRL women (which is why I avoid TV shows and movies), but seeing women in games doesn't hurt as much, and likewise to anime.

But yes, no women looks like them, good point.
Brootal

we live in a soyciety

Too depressing for me.

I just want to see cool guys, monsters, orcs, and some cute stuff is fine (but no women).
Not relatable for me, but I am sorry you feel that way.

For me, since I know for a certain fact that I will never in all my life have sex with a beautiful woman or a relationship resembling anything you'd see in these fictions, I cope and temporarily try to escape with this art.

When all art/games/movies are woke slop now and they just fill it all up with fat gay goblins we don't even get our escape anymore.

Pretending sure is hollow and empty though ultimately -- it's no replacement I know that, but it's probably better than nothing.

What DOES make me relate to the feeling you're describing is seeing true beauties out and about in the real world. That's when the pain hits me knowing that there are genuine 11/10s out there -- young women you know just at a glance would give you healthy children and that you'd trade everything for a shot at being with them. And yet you also know they would never in 1 million years consider being with you ever and there is a 100% chance they are taken and also have had a rotating list of Chads rail them over the course of their lives and also that if you dare say anything to them they'll react with revulsion and irritation before huffing away from you.

That shit is suicide fuel. Needing something you know you can never have causes intense agony (I see "needing" not wanting because sex and love are deep core human needs and a huge cohort of young go without even if they do everything right and aren't antisocial tubs of lard). Our system is just stacked too hard one way because we removed all the "balancing" factors that our societies used to have to keep men and women 1 to 1 with each other.

And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care -- 99.99% of all women are completely delusional on this subject as well. They erroneously believe men are oppressors and they are victims in western society because they've been propagandized by fucking retarded bullshit their whole lives and no one has done anything but encourage such delusion in our time.

Last edited:
Not relatable for me, but I am sorry you feel that way.

For me, since I know for a certain fact that I will never in all my life have sex with a beautiful woman or a relationship resembling anything you'd see in these fictions, I cope and temporarily try to escape with this art.

When all art/games/movies are woke slop now and they just fill it all up with fat gay goblins we don't even get our escape anymore.

Pretending sure is hollow and empty though ultimately -- it's no replacement I know that, but it's probably better than nothing.

What DOES make me relate to the feeling you're describing is seeing true beauties out and about in the real world. That's when the pain hits me knowing that there are genuine 11/10s out there -- young women you know just at a glance would give you healthy children and that you'd trade everything for a shot at being with them. And yet you also know they would never in 1 million years consider being with you ever and there is a 100% chance they are taken and also have had a rotating list of Chads rail them over the course of their lives and also that if you dare say anything to them they'll react with revulsion and irritation before huffing away from you.

That shit is suicide fuel. Needing something you know you can never have causes intense agony (I see "needing" not wanting because sex and love are deep core human needs and a huge cohort of young go without even if they do everything right and aren't antisocial tubs of lard). Our system is just stacked too hard one way because we removed all the "balancing" factors that our societies used to have to keep men and women 1 to 1 with each other.

And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care -- 99.99% of all women are completely delusional on this subject as well. They erroneously believe men are oppressors and they are victims in western society because they've been propagandized by fucking retarded bullshit their whole lives and no one has done anything but encourage such delusion in our time.
Yeah, it's absolutely brutal. Knowing that you can't ever have one.

Sometime ago I've learnt that there are less young women than there are less young men combine (however there are more old women than there are old men but old women are sexually dead anyway) with the fact that are a chunk of young women tend to be LGBT, multiple of them orbiting one guy, and even staying celibate for a while. Most men are hardly getting anything, it's not even 1 to 1 anymore, more like 1 to 0.2 lol.

As for 'woke' games in terms of having not much success. Well, the onus is mostly on them, and they just don't know their demographics. An extroverted outgoing artsy LGBT whatever hipster 20s something woman wouldn't be that invested into video games, she'd be just hanging out with her friends and going to cafes. Wouldn't have much time to be playing video games herself.

Personally i'm the opposite. I want to see more big titty Stacies in vidya.

Personally i'm the opposite. I want to see more big titty Stacies in vidya.
Incels don't like to see attractive foids because they are looking at something they cannot have, it's almost like being teased.

i only don't like when they force women into games for the sake of DEI. For example when they force female characters just to show how strong and independent they're

1527170049-battlefield-5.jpg

zjl9kjn4wk701.jpg

i only don't like when they force women into games for the sake of DEI. For example when they force female characters just to show how strong and independent they're

1527170049-battlefield-5.jpg

zjl9kjn4wk701.jpg
Same. Even with TV shoes and anime. I didn’t like stone ocean of JOJO because of the female main character.

it hard to take it seriously when a female character which looks like your average bimbo toilet takes down strong men, drives car and uses weapons like a SOCOM veteran

I love having attractive women in games, especially when I play as them, because for once I feel like I can control said woman. As long as they aren't added in for DEI reasons, I'm cool playing as women because I truly feel I can control the very thing I can never have. Same with TV shows, movies, etc. These fictional universes we see in games, books, TV, movies, and all other types of media are one of my escapes. But I also like to write my own stuff (which I personally keep just for my eyes), where I can make the women do whatever I, the God of that world I'm writing, wants them to.

I like seeing attractive women in video games who aren't forced into the game as feminist virtue signalling.
They are created by men anyway so it's not contradictory. I don't even want to "Ascend" So if the former is in a video game it does not bother me.

Disagree i want to see hot foids and control them and see their panties and cleavage in a sexy outfits (can't see that irl).
But not every single game need to have foids i'm playing a lot of shooters and racing games and only some have foids and it's fine.
For third person action or tactical or mmo/rpg games i want as many hot foids as possible.

depends on the game for me, but it boils down to if is it made by japs most of the times. Studios in japan still make good waifus

Too depressing for me.

Wtf. They're great. I want the other stuff PLUS hot and cute women

Too depressing for me.

I draw I don’t even want to draw woman