Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't want to have sex anymore... The blackpill broke me.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I've only ever wanted to marry my oneitis.
I always had hopes because "reasons"...
And lately once again because of "reasons" I've realized that there's no point. I'm attracted to her physical. But that's it.

I've also been quite depressed since the lockdown began. I wasn't cooming as much as I used it. I was worried that it's because I was getting old. But...
Today I was gymcelling... and I got thinking of one of these foids I know.

I came home and checked her pics. I didn't find her attractive. I thought about all the foids out there, and I realized that I don't find any of them attractive.

I think it has to do with the fact that sex is ultimately governed my reproduction. The blackpill has convinced me that all the women around me are not worth reproducing with. Not because they're ugly or unattractive, but because they're so stupid and superficial. They're not waifu material.

I finally coomed a lot today and I realized that it didn't feel as good.

My sex drive is higher than ever. But I don't anything after cooming.

I guess I'm just depressed.
And I want to die.

"you just want a 10/10 u inkwel, you're rejecting plenty of women :soy::soy:"

"you just want a 10/10 u inkwel, you're rejecting plenty of women :soy::soy:"

unironically this. I'm a male model but stacy doesn't want me because of my personality and toxic masculinity... its so over for me.

i cant take it anymore

There's a long line on this site....

Your n.o. 402 in the Queue.

:feels: :feels: :feels: N0000000000000000000000000000000. YOU CAN'T REJECT 300LB KWEENS JUST BECAUSE YOU GO TO THE GYM 5 TIMES A WEEK.
:feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelsbadman: :feelsUnreal:

:feels: :feels: :feels: N0000000000000000000000000000000. YOU CAN'T REJECT 300LB KWEENS JUST BECAUSE YOU GO TO THE GYM 5 TIMES A WEEK.
They actually say this. "ppfff just cuz you take care of yourself doesn't mean you can ask more than a dirty morbidly obese whale"
But they always imply we're obese neckbeards with no jobs and we don't deserve women

No consistency

"ppfff just cuz you take care of yourself doesn't mean you can ask more than a dirty morbidly obese whale"
When I went from a curry neckbeard to a gymcel, I had soe landwhales hitting on me.
I was expected to be attracted to them. JFL.

When I went from a curry neckbeard to a gymcel, I had soe landwhales hitting on me.
I had curry landwhales hitting on me. They wanna make me betabuxx. But my norwood has only gotten worse since then so I guess even that opportunity won't present itself.

I had curry landwhales hitting on me. They wanna make me betabuxx. But my norwood has only gotten worse since then so I guess even that opportunity won't present itself.
WHAT ARE YOU?
MY EXACT CLONE?

I don't want anything. I'm depressed, empty inside, ready to die.

Not having sex for years made me asexual. I don't want to have sex anymore. Probably wouldn't have sex even if Megan Fox offered to have sex with me. It's just not appetizing/appealing.

Not having sex for years made me asexual. I don't want to have sex anymore. Probably wouldn't have sex even if Megan Fox offered to have sex with me. It's just not appetizing/appealing.
Abstinence from sex doesn't make you asexual. You must be a special case.

Abstinence from sex doesn't make you asexual. You must be a special case.

Probably more depression-related than inceldom-attributed.

Probably more depression-related than inceldom-attributed.
That makes more sense. But not having sex for a long time makes you want it more, in my experience.

I want a jb to stomp my face barefoot and tell me I'm a subhuman, stomping it until my teeth break and then continuing until I pass out

Mogs me

How tall are you?

They actually say this. "ppfff just cuz you take care of yourself doesn't mean you can ask more than a dirty morbidly obese whale"
But they always imply we're obese neckbeards with no jobs and we don't deserve women

No consistency
This is why i stay away from shit like IT and social media that defends landwhales/roasties.

You can literally feel yourself being dumbed down by absorbing all that stupidity.