Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I dont want to feel this pain anymore

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
My depression is so severe that I'm crying as I write this. I don't want to experience this pain anymore; it hurts so much that I'd rather endure physical beatings every week instead. I've lost all hope in my life. Everything feels pointless, dull, and gray, and it makes me feel like such a failure.
My mom constantly tells me to give up, insisting that I won't succeed in life. My dad now avoids me, and whenever he looks at me, it's with disappointment before he turns away and leaves me. I'm tired of everyone treating me poorly. Wherever I go, people give me disgusted looks, are rude to me, or outright laugh at me. I know I won't find justice, and it seems like nobody cares.
I no longer have any coping mechanisms. I've relied too heavily on daydreaming, gaming, and anime, but now they bring me no enjoyment. The boredom has become so unbearable that it's causing me physical pain. I'm just so tired of life, but I would never consider ending it because I'm scared of death, and as a Muslim, suicide is not an option.
When I turn to religion for solace, I question why Allah grants some people wonderful lives where everything goes well for them, while others live in a constant state of misery, with nothing ever going right. It feels unfair that both individuals would enter Jannah (paradise) after death. The person who had a good life would forever mog the one who endured suffering, while the unlucky one would have their painful memories erased. It all just seems incredibly unfair to me. It's truly over :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:.

My depression is so severe that I'm crying as I write this. I don't want to experience this pain anymore; it hurts so much that I'd rather endure physical beatings every week instead. I've lost all hope in my life. Everything feels pointless, dull, and gray, and it makes me feel like such a failure.
My mom constantly tells me to give up, insisting that I won't succeed in life. My dad now avoids me, and whenever he looks at me, it's with disappointment before he turns away and leaves me. I'm tired of everyone treating me poorly. Wherever I go, people give me disgusted looks, are rude to me, or outright laugh at me. I know I won't find justice, and it seems like nobody cares.
I no longer have any coping mechanisms. I've relied too heavily on daydreaming, gaming, and anime, but now they bring me no enjoyment. The boredom has become so unbearable that it's causing me physical pain. I'm just so tired of life, but I would never consider ending it because I'm scared of death, and as a Muslim, suicide is not an option.
When I turn to religion for solace, I question why Allah grants some people wonderful lives where everything goes well for them, while others live in a constant state of misery, with nothing ever going right. It feels unfair that both individuals would enter Jannah (paradise) after death. The person who had a good life would forever mog the one who endured suffering, while the unlucky one would have their painful memories erased. It all just seems incredibly unfair to me. It's truly over :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:.
I feel the exact same way you do

If I had to give an analogy I would say it feels like you are hitting a brick wall with your bare hands and while the wall sustains no damage, your hands are getting fucked up.

Those who do go through this daily , such as yourself , understand how tough it is to just make it through just one day.
It is the fact that you cannot control how others treat you due to being unattractive is what makes it terrible.
Yea atp i feel like im living in hell

you always have an easy ticket out if you feel like not fighting reality anymore.

Giga brutal.
Maybe getting a pet helps, cause they love you regardless of your looks.

I can help ease your pain by using a pillow to suffocate your face during your profound sleep. You'll never notice it, I promise.

Don't fall for religions moral grasp.