Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I dont want to exist

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Self-banned
-
My copes have run dry, I can no longer live like this:cryfeels:

Jew everybody and be happy.

Pineapple is the happy juice.

no courage to end it?

Try NoFap. Helps me with my depression.

No courage. I think I need a break from this site and go outside
get good sleep, good food, some sunlight and exercise if you feel like it.
hopefully it will lift ur moral a lil bit

I find some comfort in the idea that all traces of my existence will eventually be gone from the universe. A hundred years from now, some people who knew me might still be around. Two hundreds years ago, perhaps an anecdote or two still lives in someone's memory. But after that, I will have vanished from the Earth, and no-one will know I ever lived.

I find some comfort in the idea that all traces of my existence will eventually be gone from the universe. A hundred years from now, some people who knew me might still be around. Two hundreds years ago, perhaps an anecdote or two still lives in someone's memory. But after that, I will have vanished from the Earth, and no-one will know I ever lived.
Sounds so romantic :feelsaww:

It'll get bettER

Never understood people who want to be remembered. It always calms me down to think that one day everything I’ve ever done will be wiped clean