Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't want to embrace inceldom

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
Oh bore off with " embrace your incelldom inkie", I just opened insta and saw all my school mates posting each other pics, everyone might not have partners, but they are atleast close with girls. I want to escape this man, its not cool to be in a forum no one knows

" Oh look at me I'm different from normies, I have 10k post count in incels.is, I'm not one of the sheeple"

" I'm a sluthate ,puahate veteran :chad:"

I would rather be a normie with love internet

Last edited:
Joined Dec 11, 2022
Posts 6,382

No, inceldom embraces you

u sound like a teenager or very young adult. like ur hormones are still raging. in time u wont sound so pathetic

Joined today
Bro im just saying its a bit contradictory to want to reject inceldom, but have 6k posts on .is
How old are you anyways, you dont sound old so probably not truly over

Bro im just saying its a bit contradictory to want to reject inceldom, but have 6k posts on .is
How old are you anyways, you dont sound old so probably not truly over
It's a rant

wanting to be a chad makes sense but a normie? normies are betabuxers at best and jestermaxxing cucks at worst.

this is u rn:
What's the Deal with 10 years at least? : r/ShingekiNoKyojin

It's better to be an incel than be a "male bestfriend" cuck.
Damn right. Being cucked they hard would be suifuel. Better to enjoy my copes in peace and occasionally hang out with the couple guy friends I have occasionally. At least I have real friendships with them, unlike some dumb food who would just use me for free labor and as an emotional tampon

Damn right. Being cucked they hard would be suifuel. Better to enjoy my copes in peace and occasionally hang out with the couple guy friends I have occasionally. At least I have real friendships with them, unlike some dumb food who would just use me for free labor and as an emotional tampon
Yeah, never be an emotional tampon.

Yeah, never be an emotional tampon.
Yep. That shit is for the birds. I instinctively knew from a young age never to do that long before I ever discovered the blackpill.

You don't embrace inceldom, inceldom embraces you

Oh bore off with " embrace your incelldom inkie", I just opened insta and saw all my school mates posting each other pics, everyone might not have partners, but they are atleast close with girls. I want to escape this man, its not cool to be in a forum no one knows

" Oh look at me I'm different from normies, I have 10k post count in incels.is, I'm not one of the sheeple"

Kill them

wanting to be a chad makes sense but a normie? normies are betabuxers at best and jestermaxxing cucks at worst.

this is u rn:
What's the Deal with 10 years at least? : r/ShingekiNoKyojin's the Deal with 10 years at least? : r/ShingekiNoKyojin

Is this some fan fiction or real attack of titans ?

Reject the blackpill all you want, it won’t reject you.

Just delete your Instagram. I have done so and don't regret it for a second.

Honestly if you can't see your classmates you're not going to care about what they do. Like why would you? They are the awful bastards you were forced to share a small classroom for 4 years in school-jail. I'm just happy to not be spending time with them anymore!

Delete instagram or stop being stupid and don’t believe everything you see on social media, boyo.

Incel Pride Worldwide

stop going on social media and block all ur classmates

You might be tired of BP, But BP is never tired of you.