Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't want to do anything.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
I don't know if inceldom is causing this shit...

you dont have motivation or just dont havent found anything you wanna do?

Then don't do anything. It's only modern society that forces you to think that you need to do something always. When you will be bored or need to do something, you will do it.

there's no point in doing anything besides waiting for death.
no magical potion will make me grow inches at my age
no magical surgery will fix my face and skin and even if there was, no magical pill will make me forget all the years of abuse, and no lottery ticket will give me a million.
I just want to die without committing suicide, I've been a lot more careless while going outside, the idea that a random drunk driver will finally end this misery is what makes me leave my bed in the morning

no magical surgery will fix my face and skin and even if there was, no magical pill will make me forget all the years of abuse, and no lottery ticket will give me a million.
I just want to die without committing suicide, I've been a lot more careless while going outside, the idea that a random drunk driver will finally end this misery is what makes me leave my bed in the morning
Based.That's exactly how i feel rn...No solutions to our issues...

Life is suffering

Then don't do anything. It's only modern society that forces you to think that you need to do something always. When you will be bored or need to do something, you will do it.
But i feel like a loser though...

me too. i hope i will be able to NEET soon. that would be nice.

But i feel like a loser though...
Being a loser is relative.

Only for subhumans... Chads and normies don't have to suffer that much...
They hide their suffering. Showing how you suffer lowers your social status. They don't post about how their dad has cancer or how shit their jobs are, only about their successes.

Being a loser is relative.

They hide their suffering. Showing how you suffer lowers your social status. They don't post about how their dad has cancer or how shit their jobs are, only about their successes.
You can’t hide shit when you’re incel…