Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't want to cohabit with a foid

surreal

surreal

Trying to ascend
-
I don't want a wife, I don't want to permanently live with a foid, they're leeches

I love peace and quiet, I love privacy, I love having my clean bathroom and toilet only for myself, I have OCD and I want things to stay exactly the way I make them without someone fucking it up

Foids complain about men being messy and dirty, but in my experience with my foidlet sister's room being next to mine is the exact opposite, she only cares about her own room and messes up everywhere else, I am the one who vacuum cleans, she literally doesn't do anything in the house, also there are long hairs everywhere

Foids are noisy and will bring strangers to your house and destroy your privacy

What I really want is sex and casual gfs with no strings attached but foids reserve that for chad only

Sneir

Sneir

Major
★★
I don't want a wife, I don't want to permanently live with a foid, they're leeches

I love peace and quiet, I love privacy, I love having my clean bathroom and toilet only for myself, I have OCD and I want things to stay exactly the way I make them without someone fucking it up

Foids complain about men being messy and dirty, but in my experience with my foidlet sister's room being next to mine is the exact opposite, she only cares about her own room and messes up everywhere else, I am the one who vacuum cleans, she literally doesn't do anything in the house, also there are long hairs everywhere

Foids are noisy and will bring strangers to your house and destroy your privacy

What I really want is sex and casual gfs with no strings attached but foids reserve that for chad only
based (in video game)

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Your sister wouldn't be like that if Iran hadn't turned to the degeneracy of the West and kept its traditional ideals, tbh, your country is fucked if any concessions at all are made to the protesters because it gives them credibility and allows an even bigger flood of foids being free to whore around. Couldn't imagine having a serious conversation with any modern foid in the West, let alone living with them and their degenerate shallowness. :feelsugh:

Izayacel

Izayacel

FALSE LUCER "
★★★★★
Tell her To Clean her Own fucking room , KEK .

Atleast my sister can Be decent enough to Not Be a nuisance .