Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don’t want to be oppressed anymore for who I am.

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I’m so fucking sick of this clown world. Femoids are making metric fuckloads of money for selling dirty water while incels get to rot in loneliness with no connections to other humans besides their online incel friends (maybe family if lucky, and that’s about it). All while being ridiculed and shit on by normies, roasties, cucks, and just about everyone else for something that’s out of their control. Femoids have life on JEM (Just Exist Mode) where they can take shits on cookies and sell their shit cookies to make more in a month than most of us will make in our lifetimes. Meanwhile we serve roasties at McDonalds’ for a third of our lives (if we’re lucky enough to even get hired) and barely make enough to afford bare necessities like food and water and rent. Femoids can rack up a fortune in donations from thirsty cucks on Twitch by showing their tits on stream with a small gameplay window in the corner, and incels get maybe one or two viewers if they’re courageous enough to live stream while being an incel.

I’m sick of these injustices. Female privilege must be extended to everyone. I want to be able to enjoy the same privileges and opportunities that femoids get handed to them on a silver platter. I want to be treated equally to femoids. I WANT EQUAL RIGHTS!

It’s not fair at all that half the population gets nothing while the other half gets everything. The world shouldn’t be like this. I want female privilege and I want it now.

I’m sorry about the last thread (since deleted.) this was the point I have been trying to make, that I don’t want to be oppressed because of the way I was born, but I didn’t completely think through the implications of saying “I want to be a femoid”. Because in hindsight, I don’t. I want the same RIGHTS as femoids. I want incels to have the opportunity to sell their own bath water and shit cookies for a shitload of money because if they live on tutorial mode, we should be able to as well.

Lol what a faggot

Why thank you, I wrongly phrased my original thread, but I thought you would agree that males shouldn’t be oppressed.
Fuck off rat

I want females to lose all their rights

We have to go back

I’d much rather have rights for everybody than rights for nobody tbh
Give them an inch and they’ll take a mile. Giving women rights will be the cause of societal collapse.

Give them an inch and they’ll take a mile. Giving women rights will be the cause of societal collapse.
Shit, you’re right. But the main priority for now should be ending the oppression of men.

I want to be treated equally to femoids. I WANT EQUAL RIGHTS!
Sorry bro, you’re one of us, and we’re viewed as disposable. Nothing short of a large scale neurological reprogramming of humanity will change things

Just leftist imaginary minority maxx bro

What do you mean?
Sorry bro, you’re one of us, and we’re viewed as disposable. Nothing short of a large scale neurological reprogramming of humanity will change things
Sadly unless you change biology well never get treated the same. Women are more valuable because they can only make a kid once a year, while men can make a kid like 3x a Day.
What do you mean?
[/QUOTE
What do you mean?
imaginary minority is dressing tumblr/weird fashion, and being triggered so ppl will be too afraid to offend you and therefore treat you with kid gloves. Only works if you live in a liberal place.

Last edited:
i just want to live a happy life, but cannot :feelsrope:

imaginary minority is dressing tumblr/weird fashion, and being triggered so ppl will be too afraid to offend you and therefore treat you with kid gloves. Only works if you live in a liberal place.
Yeah, I’m not doing that. Much rather keep my dignity.

then you need to stand up for yourself.

Ummm you're not entitled to anything sweaty ;)

Sadly unless you change biology well never get treated the same. Women are more valuable because they can only make a kid once a year, while men can make a kid like 3x a Day.
This tbh it´s just biology nothing can change that.

Also great post OP I totally agree it´s so unfair how easy girls have it.

You're not a valuable human. You don't contribute anything to society, so why would you get anything back? Somehow, female value has inflated massively without it becoming saturated.

Yeah, I’m not doing that. Much rather keep my dignity.
LMAOOO an incel with dignity, here he is boyos!:feelskek: It's extreme, but you got play some game or another in society. If looksmaxxing isn't realistic you have to try other ways like thug maxxing. Unless you can use lookism to your advantage the black pill is just ldar pill. Ppl joke how alt looksmaxxing is a meme, but what other solutions do they have?

op im with you I WANT UGLY ACCEPTANCE NOW!!!!!!

op im with you I WANT UGLY ACCEPTANCE NOW!!!!!!

I'd be okay with even just this. If I could just go outside and not be stared at and judged that would be wonderful.

I'd be okay with even just this. If I could just go outside and not be stared at and judged that would be wonderful.
sorry boyo will never happen women literally want us dead. they stare us down to make sure we know our place

the fact that people think foids are oppressed is a joke

Unfortunately women are considered gods in society because they were born with a hole and everyone puts said hole on a pedestal.