Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't want to be "normal"/"try to act NT" and I think I was coping.

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

18 y.o, sub5, nonNT, 5'6, blackcel (Dark Virtue)
I don't want to be normal.

On being normal, if I hate society, why would I act the way society wants me to act? If society has normalized obesity, why would I "be normal" by drinking out and having a bag of crisps because it's the "normal" thing to do? If society has normalized casual sex which is against Religion, and there's degeneracy and corruptions in the lands, why would I follow society telling me to have casual sex?

People like Nick Fuentes, Andrew Tate, Sneako, Jake Rix are ridiculed by "normal people", when they're the ones actually spreading a good message in society.

Andrew Tate tells men to go to the gym, work hard, make money, Nick Fuentes promotes traditional values, not being a degenerate, Sneako promotes religion and working hard. And Jake Rix, is a guy I talked to and saw on Instagram around a month ago when I had a different viewpoint https://incels.is/threads/its-bruta...ittle-ranting-off-topic.637450/#post-14798441, he promotes Christianity, traditionalism, self improvement, masculinity, etc

In this video, he talked about how you shouldn't go to parties because you should be working on yourself, and normal people make fun of him for promoting positive values. Partying makes society worse, because there's drinking which causes obesity, there's degeneracy, casual sex, drugs, etc. But when someone like Jake Rix promotes eating healthy, going to the gym, not going to clubs, not being a degenerate, being a strong men, which are values that should be encouraged in society, he gets mocked by normies.

But if there was a normie who made a video like "You only live once, have fun, you can play video games, go to that party, you're only a teen once.", people would be clapping and saying that's "High quality self development." If a normal person who was a male wore a dress, promoted LGBT, clown world, everyone would be clapping and promoting it. That's what "normal people" want to promote. Gluttony, laziness, degeneracy, whilst they make fun of the Christians, they make fun of the "wannabe alphas" like Sneako (who promote good values), they make fun of the guy who doesn't drink, they make fun of the boring guy who goes to bed at 7 pm, they make fun of the conservatives who want to promote traditional values, so society and normal people promote what's bad and destructive, and mock and make fun of what's good and productive for society. That's why I don't want to be normal. I don't want to try to be normal, because the normal thing is "Drink on the weekends, you have to work 9 - 5, you have to talk in this "normal way", fuck that. I would rather be a complete social outcast, and at least have positive values, be traditional, be healthy, escape the matrix, then act as a normal person, go to parties to get laughed at because I'm ugly, waste my time there, try to hook up with girls, talk in this "normal snobby" tone like fuck that. Normies made my entire life shit, now I have to replicate them, whilst they promote negative values?

I don't want to try to act NT.

What I mean by "I don't want to try to act NT" isn't "I want to be a socially inept loser", but I don't want to forgo becoming degenerate just be considered normal or neurotypical. I don't want to do shrooms or alcohol. I don't want to emulate normie speech. I don't want to talk black or stop liking Sneako or Nick Fuentes. Because to be NT means to be a bot. It means to be an NPC. Normies walk and talk the same. They don't try to look deeper at things. Just the next drink, the next party, the next University assignment. Why not escape the matrix? Why not be a freedom fighter? Why not be a martyr and die for a cause? I don't want to be a NPC who promotes degeneracy. Normies/Nt's made my life shit, and now I'm supposed to try to emulate them? I'd rather Sasukemax. I'd rather repost Nick Fuentes tweets and "resist the slave mind", not do drugs and not be a bot who follows the Matrix. I want to be right wing, I want to be masculine, I want to make money, learn how to fight, wake up early, and grow a movement. I want to die for a good cause, even if that effort is meaningless.

Here's Why I Think I Was Coping

On the loser point, incel only equates to loser because society and feminism made it so. Incel just means involuntarily celibate, it just means you can't have sex with girls involuntarily, but feminists made it so inceldom associates to neckbeard gaming in his Mom's basement with cum walls. The definition of incel isn't loser, it's just someone who can't get laid. So why do I have to be a loser just because I'm an incel? Just because I was born ugly, short and autistic, does it mean I had to be a public embarrassment? Before I found out about inceldom and the blackpill, I was fully redpilled. I was getting good grades in my years of HIgh School, I approached people and tried to make friends in my last semester of High School, I was working out, and that may be "cope", but if I continued that path, if I continued to try to work hard, I don't think I would have been a global embarrassment. My brother looked up to me last year, we were doing work outs together, so I was "ugly", but I wasn't a loser during that timeframe of my life because I was putting in work despite my shitty circumstances. Before I was an ugly person trying to succeed, now I'm an ugly loser, but I could return to an ugly person who tries to succeed.

If you think about what's theoretically possible, rich incels can exist, jacked incels can exist, successful incels can exist. Just because you're an incel doesn't mean you have to be a loser, incel = loser was only a stereotype created to victim blame the incel to make the incel feel like he just chose this decision, "Well, he just chose to be a loser basement dweller", but that's just feminist/jewish propaganda. That's just a stereotype feminists (which was influenced by jews) made. That's what I mean by "I was coping." I should have continued trying to do self improvement. I was banned from the FitxFearless server back in August because it was a redpill circlejerk, they kicked me out. But to question the narratives on either side might mean I get banned here as well because .is is kinda like a circlejerk in which if you're "not blackpilled enough", you can get booted, but it's worth it because I would rather be silenced for saying what I believe in and be forced to go to a different platform, then to not say what I think. Cancellation is necessary if I want to speak my mind. It's theoretically possible for an ugly male to get a six pack. It's also theoretically possible for an ugly male to get rich. I was a rotter because "It's over, I'm 5'6, ugly, short, and autistic", but that was an excuse to a certain extent in that it is true that I'm significantly disadvantaged, but it doesn't mean I should just rot and not try at all. My opinion is society is trash. I think that positive values like tradition and ambition should be promoted, women shouldn't be sluts, and men shouldn't be losers. When I became more blackpilled, I felt bad for the ugly Indian guy who got hooked onto Hamza videos, thinking "It's sad, he's the fool who fell for bs. He's working hard for nothing." but that ugly Indian guy is working out, he's meditating, he's reading books, he's at least trying to do something with his shitty situation and I'm the one rotting and publicly humiliated for millions to see, maybe I was the fool. Maybe the ugly guys, the short guys, the genetic defects who try to achieve something with themselves, maybe they were actually the correct ones, because what other choice is there? You can be ugly and short, and rope, or rot, live in despair. Or you can be ugly and short and try to make the best of your situation, not be a degenerate, work hard, even if it amounts to nothing, I think it's better to die failing then to die rotting. That's what I ultimately was trying to say from the Erwin Smith quote @Tacomonkey . I think it's better to die fighting for a cause, then to die rotting, even if the result is the same in the end.

I was humiliated for the entire world to see, I'm ugly, I'm short, I'm autistic, I'm raised to a single Mom, this happened, that happened, I still should try work hard and not be a loser because not doing so makes society worse. I should be a role model for my little brother and make him not follow the jews and globohomo. I should be a hardworking person. I should work out, learn how to fight, get a bloody nose. Some days wake up early and be sleep deprived because of a vision. I should go against the grain of this degenerate society and tell what I believe to be the truth regardless of if I'm mocked for it. And if it leads to nothing, at least I died fighting for a good cause.

So I don't want to be a normal person, ie, a bot, NPC, I don't want to act NT or try to appease to normies when it was normies who ruined my life. Maybe you disagree with my stance, that genetics defects should try anyways even if it's pointless, because to die trying is better then to die surrendered. Maybe you disagree with that, maybe you think I'm cringe, but that's what I want to do. I want to fix things rather than conform to a shit society. Instead of following along to the normies who promote weed and alcohol and call you cringe for not drinking it, non-NT for not getting high, why not speak truth and say it promotes obesity and laziness? Why not speak against degeneracy? Why not promote men to be men and women to be women? Why not find a way for the ugly, short and autistic men to still lead purposeful lives? Why not create a movement solely revolved around solving the problems of marginalized individuals?

The basis is 2 choices. You choose to live or you choose to die. If you're not going to kill yourself, might as well fight until you die. Maybe you lose, but at least you died fighting. It's better to die in battle then to die with your back turned to the enemy. I'm not being edgy, I'm not larping, I genuinely hate society. I genuinely want to create a new age society. If I could, I would change the world, but I wouldn't able to do something grand-scale like that because first I would need large sums of money and influence. But maybe I could influence the world slightly to the nanogram of a percentage and if I died doing that I would be satisfied.

I'll admit I'm cringe, I am a retard, autistic, but I would rather be cringe then a normie bot/NPC

I don't know if I should post this, my mind was tired because I just felt the urge to type this up and I was insomniac tossing and turning in bed, I'm going to try to sleep again now

I don't want to be normal.

On being normal, if I hate society, why would I act the way society wants me to act? If society has normalized obesity, why would I "be normal" by drinking out and having a bag of crisps because it's the "normal" thing to do? If society has normalized casual sex which is against Religion, and there's degeneracy and corruptions in the lands, why would I follow society telling me to have casual sex?

People like Nick Fuentes, Andrew Tate, Sneako, Jake Rix are ridiculed by "normal people", when they're the ones actually spreading a good message in society.

Andrew Tate tells men to go to the gym, work hard, make money, Nick Fuentes promotes traditional values, not being a degenerate, Sneako promotes religion and working hard. And Jake Rix, is a guy I talked to and saw on Instagram around a month ago when I had a different viewpoint https://incels.is/threads/its-bruta...ittle-ranting-off-topic.637450/#post-14798441, he promotes Christianity, traditionalism, self improvement, masculinity, etc

In this video, he talked about how you shouldn't go to parties because you should be working on yourself, and normal people make fun of him for promoting positive values. Partying makes society worse, because there's drinking which causes obesity, there's degeneracy, casual sex, drugs, etc. But when someone like Jake Rix promotes eating healthy, going to the gym, not going to clubs, not being a degenerate, being a strong men, which are values that should be encouraged in society, he gets mocked by normies.

View attachment 1280897

But if there was a normie who made a video like "You only live once, have fun, you can play video games, go to that party, you're only a teen once.", people would be clapping and saying that's "High quality self development." If a normal person who was a male wore a dress, promoted LGBT, clown world, everyone would be clapping and promoting it. That's what "normal people" want to promote. Gluttony, laziness, degeneracy, whilst they make fun of the Christians, they make fun of the "wannabe alphas" like Sneako (who promote good values), they make fun of the guy who doesn't drink, they make fun of the boring guy who goes to bed at 7 pm, they make fun of the conservatives who want to promote traditional values, so society and normal people promote what's bad and destructive, and mock and make fun of what's good and productive for society. That's why I don't want to be normal. I don't want to try to be normal, because the normal thing is "Drink on the weekends, you have to work 9 - 5, you have to talk in this "normal way", fuck that. I would rather be a complete social outcast, and at least have positive values, be traditional, be healthy, escape the matrix, then act as a normal person, go to parties to get laughed at because I'm ugly, waste my time there, try to hook up with girls, talk in this "normal snobby" tone like fuck that. Normies made my entire life shit, now I have to replicate them, whilst they promote negative values?

I don't want to try to act NT.

What I mean by "I don't want to try to act NT" isn't "I want to be a socially inept loser", but I don't want to forgo becoming degenerate just be considered normal or neurotypical. I don't want to do shrooms or alcohol. I don't want to emulate normie speech. I don't want to talk black or stop liking Sneako or Nick Fuentes. Because to be NT means to be a bot. It means to be an NPC. Normies walk and talk the same. They don't try to look deeper at things. Just the next drink, the next party, the next University assignment. Why not escape the matrix? Why not be a freedom fighter? Why not be a martyr and die for a cause? I don't want to be a NPC who promotes degeneracy. Normies/Nt's made my life shit, and now I'm supposed to try to emulate them? I'd rather Sasukemax. I'd rather repost Nick Fuentes tweets and "resist the slave mind", not do drugs and not be a bot who follows the Matrix. I want to be right wing, I want to be masculine, I want to make money, learn how to fight, wake up early, and grow a movement. I want to die for a good cause, even if that effort is meaningless.

Here's Why I Think I Was Coping

On the loser point, incel only equates to loser because society and feminism made it so. Incel just means involuntarily celibate, it just means you can't have sex with girls involuntarily, but feminists made it so inceldom associates to neckbeard gaming in his Mom's basement with cum walls. The definition of incel isn't loser, it's just someone who can't get laid. So why do I have to be a loser just because I'm an incel? Just because I was born ugly, short and autistic, does it mean I had to be a public embarrassment? Before I found out about inceldom and the blackpill, I was fully redpilled. I was getting good grades in my years of HIgh School, I approached people and tried to make friends in my last semester of High School, I was working out, and that may be "cope", but if I continued that path, if I continued to try to work hard, I don't think I would have been a global embarrassment. My brother looked up to me last year, we were doing work outs together, so I was "ugly", but I wasn't a loser during that timeframe of my life because I was putting in work despite my shitty circumstances. Before I was an ugly person trying to succeed, now I'm an ugly loser, but I could return to an ugly person who tries to succeed.

If you think about what's theoretically possible, rich incels can exist, jacked incels can exist, successful incels can exist. Just because you're an incel doesn't mean you have to be a loser, incel = loser was only a stereotype created to victim blame the incel to make the incel feel like he just chose this decision, "Well, he just chose to be a loser basement dweller", but that's just feminist/jewish propaganda. That's just a stereotype feminists (which was influenced by jews) made. That's what I mean by "I was coping." I should have continued trying to do self improvement. I was banned from the FitxFearless server back in August because it was a redpill circlejerk, they kicked me out. But to question the narratives on either side might mean I get banned here as well because .is is kinda like a circlejerk in which if you're "not blackpilled enough", you can get booted, but it's worth it because I would rather be silenced for saying what I believe in and be forced to go to a different platform, then to not say what I think. Cancellation is necessary if I want to speak my mind. It's theoretically possible for an ugly male to get a six pack. It's also theoretically possible for an ugly male to get rich. I was a rotter because "It's over, I'm 5'6, ugly, short, and autistic", but that was an excuse to a certain extent in that it is true that I'm significantly disadvantaged, but it doesn't mean I should just rot and not try at all. My opinion is society is trash. I think that positive values like tradition and ambition should be promoted, women shouldn't be sluts, and men shouldn't be losers. When I became more blackpilled, I felt bad for the ugly Indian guy who got hooked onto Hamza videos, thinking "It's sad, he's the fool who fell for bs. He's working hard for nothing." but that ugly Indian guy is working out, he's meditating, he's reading books, he's at least trying to do something with his shitty situation and I'm the one rotting and publicly humiliated for millions to see, maybe I was the fool. Maybe the ugly guys, the short guys, the genetic defects who try to achieve something with themselves, maybe they were actually the correct ones, because what other choice is there? You can be ugly and short, and rope, or rot, live in despair. Or you can be ugly and short and try to make the best of your situation, not be a degenerate, work hard, even if it amounts to nothing, I think it's better to die failing then to die rotting. That's what I ultimately was trying to say from the Erwin Smith quote @Tacomonkey . I think it's better to die fighting for a cause, then to die rotting, even if the result is the same in the end.

I was humiliated for the entire world to see, I'm ugly, I'm short, I'm autistic, I'm raised to a single Mom, this happened, that happened, I still should try work hard and not be a loser because not doing so makes society worse. I should be a role model for my little brother and make him not follow the jews and globohomo. I should be a hardworking person. I should work out, learn how to fight, get a bloody nose. Some days wake up early and be sleep deprived because of a vision. I should go against the grain of this degenerate society and tell what I believe to be the truth regardless of if I'm mocked for it. And if it leads to nothing, at least I died fighting for a good cause.

So I don't want to be a normal person, ie, a bot, NPC, I don't want to act NT or try to appease to normies when it was normies who ruined my life. Maybe you disagree with my stance, that genetics defects should try anyways even if it's pointless, because to die trying is better then to die surrendered. Maybe you disagree with that, maybe you think I'm cringe, but that's what I want to do. I want to fix things rather than conform to a shit society. Instead of following along to the normies who promote weed and alcohol and call you cringe for not drinking it, non-NT for not getting high, why not speak truth and say it promotes obesity and laziness? Why not speak against degeneracy? Why not promote men to be men and women to be women? Why not find a way for the ugly, short and autistic men to still lead purposeful lives? Why not create a movement solely revolved around solving the problems of marginalized individuals?

The basis is 2 choices. You choose to live or you choose to die. If you're not going to kill yourself, might as well fight until you die. Maybe you lose, but at least you died fighting. It's better to die in battle then to die with your back turned to the enemy. I'm not being edgy, I'm not larping, I genuinely hate society. I genuinely want to create a new age society. If I could, I would change the world, but I wouldn't able to do something grand-scale like that because first I would need large sums of money and influence. But maybe I could influence the world slightly to the nanogram of a percentage and if I died doing that I would be satisfied.

I'll admit I'm cringe, I am a retard, autistic, but I would rather be cringe then a normie bot/NPC

I don't know if I should post this, my mind was tired because I just felt the urge to type this up and I was insomniac tossing and turning in bed, I'm going to try to sleep again now
I don't want to be normal because I find normalfags to be boring but it supplies you with a much more comfy existence.

I don't want to be normal because I find normalfags to be boring but it supplies you with a much more comfy existence.
Same. They are disgustingly boring morons, but their lives are better. Clown world

Keep preaching your message of doing something and not rotting

I keep talking about revolutions and sociopolitical movements

Maybe we can change the spirit of the BP community a little and we can start DOING SOMETHING AT FUCKING ONCE

I'm just going to say something simple to understand, if you prefer the LDAR life and try to get the rest of the manosphere to follow that path you are definitely a loser, you are destined to be a follower, never a leader, and the day an anti-feminist leader comes, you're going to be a follower, you're going to stop LDAR because the rest of the community is no longer going to accept it, and you're going to have to keep your mouth shut and follow orders.