Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I dont want to be another puppet at the hands of fate/causality anymore....

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Im done with this shit :feelsrope:

just someone kill me already...

The thing about hell is that it has limited spacing and it eventually becomes overcrowded down here, overtime it becomes so overcrowded that its cursed inhabitants slip out onto the rest of the world causing all kinds of chaotic mayhem on the ground concerning the earth. A natural consequence when you give too many people entire life sentences of hell you know.

Last edited:
The thing about hell is that it has limited spacing and it eventually becomes overcrowded down here, overtime it becomes so overcrowded that its inhabitants slip out onto the rest of the world causing all kinds of chaotic mayhem on the ground concerning the earth. A natural consequence when you give too many people life sentences of hell you know.

hell is bullshit i just crave death

hell is bullshit i just crave death
Death is too easy, I crave the doom of mankind to fulfill my own personal desires of retribution. I want to see this current world brought low to its knees with a singing choir procession of billions of souls screaming in agony within unison.

You will have to do the dirty work yourself.

Then you don't really want to die. You're frustrated.

Plot twist: even if you did die, you would only be fulfilling your destiny. There is no escape from it.