Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i dont want to be an oldcel i wanna die young

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
i already really really wanted to die before turning 18 now im really really trying to build up the courage to kill myself before i turn 19, things will just get worse as i get older so i think its better to die in my ''prime'' (and hell what a pathetic prime) we are all gonna die one day anyway so whatever

Last edited:
Agepill is the worst pill of them all
nothing is more important than time

Are your plates closed yet? If not you should immediately get on oestrogen blockers

You can live without sex. It's just missing out on an important part.

No reason to rope though especially at your age. Wait till you're like 32 and then decide

In my top 3 of songs; "Forever young I want to be forever young" I wish I could be a child again.

Don't do the foids the favour.

Im already 19 years old. I feel so bad for my stupid life,but kill myself will not fix it.

I think we all have something to do in this life. You have to find it.

Sound stupid,but that keep me alive.

If you really wanna die, don't let a good oppERtunity go to waste

Living into old age as an unhappy subhuman seems entirely pointless and pathetic. Still miserable at 30, or 40? Rope with me, brother, and join the ranks of incel valhalla. :feelzez:

Living into old age as an unhappy subhuman seems entirely pointless and pathetic. Still miserable at 30, or 40? Rope with me, brother, and join the ranks of incel valhalla. :feelzez:
How old are u