Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I don't want to be a currycel anymore

hahahaha but there are good indians in history :feelstastyman: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

list of european history people: 50 GB

list of shitskin history people: 1 (ghandi)

but being indian is super brutal, if i could trade my height for his race (i become tall and he becomes white) I wouldnt do

r/selfhate seems like a very good subreddit just judging form the cover of the book (name of the sureddit). we need more subs that really show to people the reality about this life and not some proud_curry subreddits that encourage even more self delusion and stupidity.
at least when you know that you're inferior you won't end up doing shit you weren't supposed to do.

“india had lots of philosophers”

Jfl at this bullshit. No one gives af about that. They only care what you look like. No philosophy for your face. It’s over for them.

“india had lots of philosophers”

Jfl at this bullshit. No one gives af about that. They only care what you look like. No philosophy for your face. It’s over for them.
hahah

@
wereq
@wereq's reddit account :feelshaha:
No that's not my account. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

@Copexodius Maximus despite being jewish how do you know a lot about Buddhism, indian religions and history of Indian religions?

@Copexodius Maximus despite being jewish how do you know a lot about Buddhism, indian religions and history of Indian religions?
Because I was into world history when I was younger, and if you want to learn about those ancient cultures you have to learn about what they believed. And Buddhism in particular fascinated me because the Buddha was probably the wisest person who ever lived.

Because I was into world history when I was younger, and if you want to learn about those ancient cultures you have to learn about what they believed. And Buddhism in particular fascinated me because the Buddha was probably the wisest person who ever lived.
:feelsokman: interesting