Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't want to accept that it's over.

Amon

Amon

Greycel
I'm 19 years old, and I feel like I've completely failed at life. I've been treated poorly, like an abused dog, and I don't consider myself attractive. I don't understand what I did to deserve this. I was always kind to everyone and wished the best for them, but I was still mocked. I have no idea why. People only reached out to me when they needed something. I have no friends and have been isolated at home for the past four years. Even at the age of 14, I realized how messed up the world really is. You can call me a conspiracy theorist, but I've delved into Freemasons and the Illuminati, tracing their origins back to Mystery Babylon, and I've studied some symbolism and numerology. I don't really know how to move forward. Should I consider ending it all (in Minecraft), even though I'm a Muslimcel, or should I cope with the agepill? It would be nice if you could help me.

cope till you....

Aww Cuteness GIF

you don't have to but it doesn't change anything

Im coping by gaming and growing a big beard

Should I consider ending it all (in Minecraft), even though I'm a Muslimcel
No, you would be dooming yourself to an eternity of suffering you MUST keep existing

No, you would be dooming yourself to an eternity of suffering you MUST keep existing
True, Suicide we will not reincarnate into anything good - Buddha, Live and reincarnate into chad when time ends.

Life happens whether you accept or not.

I'm 19 years old, and I feel like I've completely failed at life. I've been treated poorly, like an abused dog, and I don't consider myself attractive. I don't understand what I did to deserve this.
I feel the exact same way at 30+.

Right now the only option is neet in isolation.
Maybe someday incels will work together for a better life but this is not that day

Maybe someday incels will work together for a better life but this is not that day
That sounds like wishful thinking. I don't believe incels will come together to fight against it. What seems more realistic is a societal collapse in the next 5-15 years

Really sad. Life is all about looks. I hope the suffering ends one day
Other than the balding he wasnt even bad looking. But it never began due to his 5"5ft height

Other than the balding he wasnt even bad looking. But it never began due to his 5"5ft height
Life in general is shit, when you realize that you aren’t top 1% in looks and money. Rich people live life, while we survive.