Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't want much from a girl

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I don't even want sex as much anymore. I would just want to lay down and watch some movies with a girl. Have someone to talk to about my day. Have someone to tell me that that they love me. I don't deserve it though. I don't deserve any kind of happiness apparently.

Same. At this point I just want someone I can text throughout the day and just ask 'whats up'.

I guess Im so sub-human I dont even deserve that.

Same. At this point I just want someone I can text throughout the day and just ask 'whats up'.

I guess Im so sub-human I dont even deserve that.
That's all i want. Someone to speak to who actually cares about me and won't stab e in my back. I'm so tired of being alone all the time.

Sure I would take the company and some affection. But I would eventually crave the sex though

Yup. Can't even text a girl without her calling the police on me

I just want sex. Holes are not capable to form bond.

i want a massage and bj

I don't deserve it though. I don't deserve any kind of happiness apparently.
STOP. YOU ABSOLUTELY DESERVE IT. WE ALL DESERVE IT. Don't let foids and other degenerates make you think otherwise

I don't even want sex as much anymore. I would just want to lay down and watch some movies with a girl. Have someone to talk to about my day.

This pretty much destroys the whole ''entitlement'' meme.

Yikes sweaty you aren’t entitled to have a conversation with women.

17749.jpg