Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i don't want female slavery anymore

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i just want someone to invent a artificial uterus, and get rid of foids once for all, before you think this is fantasy, think with me, do horses get a lot of jobs nowdays after cars where invented? i really hope for a future where women where completely replaced by automation, and that you praticaly never see them, the closest thing you would see would be the sexs robots that are selling like water.

Yes, sex robots and whatnot is good. But you would have to wait some time for that.

i just want the advent of sentient ai gfs to make foids obsolete

Yes, sex robots and whatnot is good. But you would have to wait some time for that.
i wish i was born later, to apreciate it
i just want the advent of sentient ai gfs to make foids obsolete
also want it, fuck real foids they only want chad, and they will hate you for being weird

some days i fantasize about enslaving them then the next day i fantasize about having a gf to hang out with me. My mental health is really draining

some days i fantasize about enslaving them then the next day i fantasize about having a gf to hang out with me. My mental health is really draining
same, my brain is programmed to love them, but i know that they are fucking pieces of shit

same, my brain is programmed to love them, but i know that they are fucking pieces of shit
I wish I had no sex drive for them then I would be a lot happier

I wish someone would give me $5 billion and a labratory to build the perfect robot wife. I would be able to do it in 10 years. Maybe I should start a kickstarter. Will you guys donate money for such a cause?

I just want to be wealthy.

same. you cant overcome biology. Its scary I know

Females losing theirs rights and privileges is both better and easier to accomplish.