Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't want empires i don't want ruling classes to be quite honest.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
All of history has been this bloody battle wars conquests economic struggles all of them to support who ? you no to support the ruling class the elites they who want to rule you the blood lines sons of incest our history has been in their hands this is why empires are evil this is why Mesopotamia can suck my dick it was the first fucking state that made this cancer come about.

States don't create law and order people do and then later the parasite comes along and claim they created law and order this is why we should be agaist empires

Dont you want to be in ruling class and have cute teen girls as slaves?

Dont you want to be in ruling class and have cute teen girls as slaves?

Not really and i don't really want teen girls especially as slaves unless they are being bred by a nordic then maybe ill consider a exception

But cute teen girls are already happy being chads slave
and for chads:
Impaled

I want to live in a small tribe as a hunter/gatherer, but I'm too addicted to modern living and modern technology.

I want more nordic kids being born so their is less incels
Tfu on nordics, nordic femoids are not best looking

I want to live in a small tribe as a hunter/gatherer, but I'm too addicted to modern living and modern technology.

NO you don't lmao
Tfu on nordics, nordic femoids are not best looking

You don't understand i don't want foids i want what foids can create genetic superiors that is what i want nordics produce the best

Me neither tbh, but the problem is that the vast majority of people will always long for a strong leader. They want there to be a status quo, because most of them simply can't think for themselves. Well that's not entirely true to be fair, they can but they rather choose not to. Because if they did, they would need to face the possibility of saying something that doesn't garanties them social approval. Which in the end, is all they really want.

Greek city states forevaa

Me neither tbh, but the problem is that the vast majority of people will always long for a strong leader. They want there to be a status quo, because most of them simply can't think for themselves. Well that's not entirely true to be fair, they can but they rather choose not to. Because if they did, they would need to face the possibility of saying something that doesn't garanties them social approval. Which in the end, is all they really want.

It is alas a sad truth it is what has allowed sons of incest and elitists to rule over us it's their psyopathic ability to create the new status qou which humans eventually become convinced it is just a natural way of things natural hierarchy in some sense which i don't agree with that premise nature has no heirachy
No just like how greek city states worked

They had no ruling classes

I want the ruling class on there knees in front of me so I can torture the fuck out of them then let them heal up and do it all over again and I would continue this for years for all the shit they have done to the poor.