Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't want biological kids tbh call me cucked but oh well.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
I don't want biological kids of my own but rather lab created gene edited kids who are extremely handsome and have high iq fuck creating offspring naturally who will grow up to be retarded cause of state schools that literally was made to brainwash the youth and retarded entertainment like YouTube rappers this will create retarded off spring and ugly ones as well usually they have bad diets and bad posture imagine gene edited kids who get everything right the first damn time it would be so much better and they would live happier lives and your still passing on your genes just cause it won't have a biological mother changes nothing tbh problem is i was born too damn early to get access to this technology

Ok, if they no chads. Chads need to be eradicated

Are you crazy i want gigachad kids why would you not
To eradicate thhose outdated mammoth hunters, and to breed cute neotenic progressive race

To eradicate thhose outdated mammoth hunters, and to breed cute neotenic progressive race

Fuck those faces i want dimpormic men they usually are the ones disobedient to blind authority i want gigachad children in before i'm a cuck if you think that you need to check your own self if you feel threatened by your children Jesus

weaboo's are a dysgenic trait tbh

Fuck those faces i want dimpormic men they usually are the ones disobedient to blind authority i want gigachad children in before i'm a cuck if you think that you need to check your own self if you feel threatened by your children Jesus
Fuck chads. I want my son to look like Saint Elliot

i dont want to have kids tbh

Your imagination is so limited you guys. If we were to edit our own genes then why not come up with something so bizarre and unique instead of the incel /Chad stereotype.

I vote seven feets tall blue skinned elfs for me. I also will edit them to be thot slayers both literally and figuratively

Last edited:
Your imagination is so limited you guys. If we were to edit our own genes then why not come up with something so bizarre and unique instead of the incel /Chad stereotype.

I vote seven feets tall blue skinned elfs for me. I also will edit them to be thot slayers both literally and figuratively

Cause i would want them to be humans to be honest bestiality is not my forte

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back