Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't want a social life

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
I don't want male friends or female friends for that matter.
I don't want to ''hang out with the bros'' or be a foid's beta orbiter.
I just want a bitch to fuck and watch movies with, but i know i'll never have that :feelsrope:

You don’t want a social life cause you can’t have one. It’s a cope.

Same except for the movies part.

does he say the same thing about having sex?
no ,because nobody would buy the volcel cope but tricking yourself and others into believing, that you dont want friends, is easy.

Last edited:
I am also not interested in any friends, just need a hole to fuck and be my housewife

Failed extroverts, is it really so hard to understand? Maybe it's good to have a few online friends to converse, but the whole social life is redundant for us.
I don't know about your case but the fact that OP had to explicitly state ,that he doesn't want a social life, screams cope imo.

To me it sounds like he has given up the first two points and narrowed his goal down to just finding a gf

Last edited:
You should stop projecting your insecurities onto others.
I know exactly what i want and what i don't want in my life.
I don't want to hang out with a bunch of guys,i don't need that sausage fest.
All i want is a bitch to fuck,that's it.

Nah I legit think it's a waste of time. Only sex and intimacy matter. I'd stay in the house all day with a homebody GF.

Whenever I enter a social situation it's just as a cope that I might get closer to getting a GF out of it, the rest of the experience is completely fucking useless. Dunno how someone can genuinely like other people while black pilled.

People are boring af anyway

You would genocide this entire forum to have one normie "friend" who hates you. Don't deny it.

I feel the same, OP.

I just want a bitch to fuck and watch movies with, but i know i'll never have that :feelsrope:
I guess you can still do this if you have the money, you can pay a foid to fuck her and to spend time with you.

Cope, you can't have a social life.

You can't have male friends or female friends for that matter.
You can't ''hang out with the bros'' or be a foid's beta orbiter.
You can't fuck and watch movies with

I would take a great social life over a foid honestly. I feel like not having friends IRL is what makes me feel suicidal most of the times. Yes I want to be attractive to women and have their eyes on me but again it's rather a social aspect not sexual. I would be fine as a volcel chad for example.

Having friends past school is boring, mine hated me in the first place.

me too. Imagine having friends :feelskek::soy::soy::soy:

I don't want male friends or female friends for that matter.
I don't want to ''hang out with the bros'' or be a foid's beta orbiter.
I just want a bitch to fuck
This, cut out the "watch movies with" part, that's kind of contradictory because you'd still be "hanging out" with her wouldn't you?

I just want an ideal 2D waifu

Even if you have friends, it gets old pretty fast unless 1 of you has money.

Otherwise it's just endless drinking, listening to music, talking about dumb shit and retarded laugher.

Friends also test you constantly, it's really not unsimilar to society.

You should stop projecting your insecurities onto others.
I know exactly what i want and what i don't want in my life.
I don't want to hang out with a bunch of guys,i don't need that sausage fest.
All i want is a bitch to fuck,that's it.
0754605F 56CA 4FE9 86BD 2CDE0CF7BB08

Nah I legit think it's a waste of time. Only sex and intimacy matter. I'd stay in the house all day with a homebody GF.

Whenever I enter a social situation it's just as a cope that I might get closer to getting a GF out of it, the rest of the experience is completely fucking useless. Dunno how someone can genuinely like other people while black pilled.
What does the blackpill have to do with having friends in the real world? Ugly people have friends too.

Even if you have friends, it gets old pretty fast unless 1 of you has money.

Otherwise it's just endless drinking, listening to music, talking about dumb shit and retarded laugher.

Friends also test you constantly, it's really not unsimilar to society.
ye this is big problem. friends IRL require alot of maintenance. I have cut off some cause of this. I am already fed up with my own bullshit. I don't want hear others

That's is very convenient