Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't want a normal GF anymore, I am too angry with the world

Figthcel

Figthcel

Fap To Fighter Jets to free yourself
★★★★★
The past 2 years were really hard on me. Not that the years before weren't TOUGH. But the last 2 years, I realized, I am just so different from normal people and that it will not get better.

At this point, I don't want a normal GF. Even if she would approach me, even if I would somehow attract her by my success at work, by my IQ, by my gymcelling... I couldn't pretend in front of her that I am a normie.

I would maybe go on a date with her, but at some point I would either refuse her, or even worse, just tell her how do I feel about her and other normies.

The only chance is to meet a similarly mentally scarred person like I am, with whom I could share this hell of a life without hiding my feelings. And that is not possible.

You know why? Because girls don't get scarred with rejection and feeling like a subhuman. They can be unhappy because they're not Stacy, because they got cheated on by Chad, because they don't feel validated... but they can't get so angry with the world like we can.

I feel like scarred by war, where I have lost everything, I have nothing, my copes and work have led to hell and there is no person left for me. I can only tell you.

I have no idea where I will be in a year, two years or even five... I am really curious.

How old are you?

You still want a gf.

30+

I am at a point where I have subordinates at work and I am envious of their romantic lifes and I hate them at the same time. LOL

Really, the past 24 months have changed me a lot. Work, money, gym, games just doesn't cut it anymore.
You still want a gf.

She needs to be a freak though.

I tried to find some mentally ill girls, but they usually "only" suffer from depression, drugs...

Last edited:
I tried to find some mentally ill girls, but they usually "only" suffer from depression, drugs...
>Female depression
AB4FCA6D 136F 4BD9 BF01 070DFC24BDE1

FC951CCD 3EC3 4E8C B4C2 FF6CF62E7E57
FC951CCD 3EC3 4E8C B4C2 FF6CF62E7E57

A18143DB 6875 4EBC A1AA 100DB3D28E87

39D96142 FB4B 4CC4 9AAA E07F7FE56810

D1BB10C4 AF5C 43BD AD63 5E8CE4F4B975

The last "unhappy" girl I spoke to (online of course) was so "depressed" she had to take some pills and those helped her, she then rejoined her friends at their club and so on. No lack of sex, friends, money, just unhappy so take some pills.

I think they must have like 3 times lower tolerance for depression and unhappiness. Seriously we are going through so much shit with so shitty chances of getting happy. And I will NEVER risk telling any doctor about how I feel.

Last edited:
i would break up after a month anyways, its all fake and dandy, she would be into me but not for me , since i know that i dont tread a relationshit let alone those cunts on any serious level, might enjoy the pretending love she gives me but thats it

I feel similarly. I want someone slutty now. I am too far gone.

I feel the same. I needed a gf and friends when I was a teenager to grow into a normal, well adjusted person. It's too late now. Maybe youngcels don't get it right now but they will in a few years

I feel the same. I needed a gf and friends when I was a teenager to grow into a normal, well adjusted person. It's too late now. Maybe youngcels don't get it right now but they will in a few years

gymmax or rot

Any idea what kind of mental disorder or issues could be similar to what our inceldom/inferiority feelings/society rejection feels like, but for a woman?

I don't want one thing - a girl that is nerdy, shy, yet once she overcomes that she starts ENJOYING HER LIFE. We have all heard about those.

I don't want a girl from a poor village, so once I bring her to a city, she becomes fucking Stacy. I am not becoming Chad either. I actually want a woman that went through shit, tried hell, but had sex and had love and after all of this ended in a similar state of mind like me, rejected, weird, unwanted.

So she won't betray me. So she will choose me over the Chad.

Because I am not going to choose Stacy either.

And that is not going to happen, because to them, this does not happen! If they're mentally fit for sex and love, they always have someone readily available. They can have Chad, as Chad will have them.

I am not gonna be the "last resort dependable guy because there was no one else left".

Any idea what kind of mental disorder or issues could be similar to what our inceldom/inferiority feelings/society rejection feels like, but for a woman?

I don't want one thing - a girl that is nerdy, shy, yet once she overcomes that she starts ENJOYING HER LIFE. We have all heard about those.

I don't want a girl from a poor village, so once I bring her to a city, she becomes fucking Stacy. I am not becoming Chad either. I actually want a woman that went through shit, tried hell, but had sex and had love and after all of this ended in a similar state of mind like me, rejected, weird, unwanted.

And that is not going to happen, because to them, this does not happen! If they're mentally fit for sex and love, they always have someone readily available. They can have Chad, as Chad will have them.

I am not gonna be the "last resort dependable guy because there was no one else left".
I would say that a woman who had to endure growing up in a extremely poor household, got pregnant too early and still managed to get a good job and secure a future for her children might be able to understand our situation. Buy any such woman probably enjoyed a much wider support network than anyone here. I'm alone. I have no one

I would say that a woman who had to endure growing up in a extremely poor household, got pregnant too early and still managed to get a good job and secure a future for her children might be able to understand our situation. Buy any such woman probably enjoyed a much wider support network than anyone here. I'm alone. I have no one

Yes that could be a hard enough fate.

Yet all the time she had plenty of cocks available and the only thing she probably missed was a loyal man to take care of her.

So, now after our life of struggles, we are to take care of single mothers? :lul:

If there will be a woman like that approaching me like that, I will laugh in her face. Maybe burn a load of money in front of her or something like that.

I feel you on this.

I think even a depressed, damaged foid wouldn't want a guy with similar or worse issues like she has.

Truly damaged males, especially ugly males, disgust foids down to their very core since it shows weakness.

I feel you on this.

I think even a depressed, damaged foid wouldn't want a guy with similar or worse issues like she has.

Truly damaged males, especially ugly males, disgust foids down to their very core since it shows weakness.
Fuck life