Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don’t want a girlfriend. I want the IDEA of one.

lu.jones

lu.jones

Killallfoids
★★★★
I want a girl who I will care about me and love me. Who maybe has the same interests as me and someone else who I can talk to.

Women like this don’t exist. And the 1% of foids who fit about 50% of that description are Chad only.

Sad reality is that I’ve been given a fictional idea from a young age that women will find a guy, love him , care for him and they’ll live happily ever after. The male version of the wall is puberty, as soon as you’re not a kid anymore people show there true colours. Especially women. The idea you learnt from a young age that women are this omnibenevolent force that just wants everyone to get on!, that idea is destroyed .

Even if I got a girlfriend she’d probably treat me like shit. We’d argue all the time. So is there really a point in getting one?

You want a mother you are able to fuck.

That, ma boy does not exist, for Chads. Foids just exchange.

:bluepill: That's what you want. Grow some balls and open your fuckin eyes. They hate us

That's why women don't stick around, cuz they know it, men stick around and find it at the end of the long game.

If I was a chad i would change gf every three months

You want a mother you are able to fuck.

That, ma boy does not exist, for Chads. Foids just exchange.
Not even for chads. Foids don’t love chads . They’re just the best option. They’d leave them in a heartbeat if something better came along

:bluepill: That's what you want. Grow some balls and open your fuckin eyes. They hate us
Who doesn’t want to be Bluepilled? The idea that women feel love like real people is much nicer than the idea we are all gentic values.

But unfortunately we live in the latter . Blackpill overdose boyo

Not even for chads. Foids don’t love chads . They’re just the best option. They’d leave them in a heartbeat if something better came along
Yeah, not even for Chad.

Love is a masculine trait. Foids do not understand perpetuity and they do not seek to eternalize their work. They only live as parasites that extract semen and resources in equal parts.

Very true. Love is more about tolerating than sharing same interests. If someone doesn't love you, she wont put up with you. Most of the things nales love foids find annoying. I would prefer an artificial gf as it takes the other person out of the equation, less stressful situation.

That's why women don't stick around, cuz they know it, men stick around and find it at the end of the long game.

If I was a chad i would change gf every three months
Women will cheat on the chad they cuck for 70 years and then tell there sons how there’s a girl for everyone

Yeah, not even for Chad.

Love is a masculine trait.
Love is based In brotherhood. Foids are emotionally inept. If we had a vote tomorrow I estimate 75% of foids would support a genocide against incels

I want a girl who I will care about me and love me. Who maybe has the same interests as me and someone else who I can talk to.

Women like this don’t exist. And the 1% of foids who fit about 50% of that description are Chad only.

Sad reality is that I’ve been given a fictional idea from a young age that women will find a guy, love him , care for him and they’ll live happily ever after. The male version of the wall is puberty, as soon as you’re not a kid anymore people show there true colours. Especially women. The idea you learnt from a young age that women are this omnibenevolent force that just wants everyone to get on!, that idea is destroyed .

Even if I got a girlfriend she’d probably treat me like shit. We’d argue all the time. So is there really a point in getting one?
Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

If we had a vote tomorrow I estimate 75% of foids would support a genocide against incels
All of them would, honestly. Foids, unlike men, only need a framework to carry out their perversions without being judged and without receiving consequences.

Very true. Love is more about tolerating than sharing same interests. If someone doesn't love you, she wont put up with you. Most of the things nales love foids find annoying. I would prefer an artificial gf as it takes the other person out of the equation, less stressful situation.
Yup. Hollywood lied to us , telling us that if we were just REALLY REALLY cool then girls would flock to us. Instead we walking threw this abyss alone

All of them would, honestly. Foids, unlike men, only need a framework to carry out their perversions without being judged and without receiving consequences.
That’s why foids hate religion. The idea that if they do something it’s gonna have consequences FOR EVER is (literally) hell to them

LOL that implies my mother ever gave a fuck about me. She definitely did not.
Maybe that's why you are obsessed with having a good mother you would sodomize in a stormy night as girlfriend.

I agree, the fairytale relationship I want doesn't exist unless you're chad, from what I've seen the vast majority of normies get stuck in loveless marriages, and in that way I don't envy them.

I agree, the fairytale relationship I want doesn't exist unless you're chad, from what I've seen the vast majority of normies get stuck in loveless marriages, and in that way I don't envy them.
Unless you look like Jordan Barrett, have the cock of Johnny sins, are 6’4 + , earn 6 figures a month.

Foids will never truly love you.

when it’s over it’s over

Platomaxxed daydreamerpilled.

Sadly women aren't like this. The ideal picture in your head is just that; an idealization.

Real life women are shallow, materialistic and cruel to men they deem unattractive. Relationship is 100% transctional; you pay with your looks - because it appeals to their primitive breeding instinct and may envoke """love""". But in reality it's just physical attraction. If you don't have the funds (looks) you have to convince a woman to spread her legs for you with some other trade good; status, money, fame, ect. The issue with those 'trade goods' is that theyre much, much lower on the 'value' scale compared to simply looking sexually appealing. Not only that, women are fickle and know they're already advantaged; they chose you, not the other way around. You'd be with a woman because she willingly lets you be with her (as a sub5 beta orbiter or betabuxx).

It means that they can raise the bar endlessly and force you to be their workhorse until they exploit you for everything you can give them, until they literally suck you dry, be it financially, status-wise, attention, ect. Your average oofy doofy will never think about breaking up with a woman unless she literally physically abuses him every day; and EVEN THEN he may still choose to be with her. They're THAT fucking desperate for pussy. Some of them delude themselves with bluepill and say that 'its just tough love!' or 'shes just testing me'! Nigga, shes hitting you!

Anyway. After they are done sucking you dry, they can simply jump ship and leave you sinking. (divorce rape + alimony + new betabuxx).
Why can they do that? Because even married women have orbiters. There are hundreds of guy who will gladly butt into a relationship with a married woman. The competition NEVER fucking ends if you aren't Chad. You're fated to be a dummy slave worker for a woman while you slowly work yourself to death and "thank" yourself for this incredible privilege of being with some mediorce bitch who will pretend to love you just to exploit you and stab you in the back when she's done using you.

Does that sound miserable? I don't blame you for fantasizing about women who aren't basically callous, psychopathic monsters. I sometimes imagine that there is a foid who loves me despite me looking like a subhuman. It's feels good to just dream about something like that and not deal with reality. But in the end... it's just that. Fiction. And since its fiction, whether you like it or not, reality will FORCE you to wake up one day.
We will be forced to acknowledge our miserable existence again whether we like it or not. The allure of love works on every person on this planet. Even people like psychopaths desire to be loved, even though they themselves are incapable of loving others. We are literally HARD-WIRED to seek love.

There is something really dangerous about daydreaming and fantasizing like that, beyond the inevitable crash with reality; you might relapse into bluepill. The more you focus on your pain, the more it will become unbearable. Do that too often and the lies of bluepill will become very, very alluring to you, if only to escape the miserable reality for another moment. And it will work; you will fall into the trap of self-improvement, maybe you will somehow pull a bitch through betabuxxing! And then what? THen she will do what she does with every other betabuxx; parasitize and remove. It's the equivalent of pumping&dumping, but for females. She's going to leech & dispose you. Leech & dispose, and then you will end up being blackpilled again, except with a VERY, VERY bad memory and a psychological scar that will never heal because you set yourself for failure from the get-go by rejecting reality and living in a fantasy. And no fantasy survives a crash with reality.

They dont exist, go out and find someone whos somewhat trustful and not too narcisstic, if you manage that your already ahead of 60% of Gen Z man.

Yeah, not even for Chad.

Love is a masculine trait. Foids do not understand perpetuity and they do not seek to eternalize their work. They only live as parasites that extract semen and resources in equal parts.
Are women even attracted to men? They're always rejecting guys even if their attractive

I don't want the idea of a girlfriend

I want the Absolute Idea

take the hegelpill

Last edited:
Women like this don’t exist.
yeah a foid like that is impossible due to foid nature. it's not possible for a foid to be like that, only a male

your 'ideal gf' is actually a man

Brutal Truthnuke and many here will deny this