Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I don't want a coward bf" teehee

I

InMinecraft

girls say that I'm a loser
-
Screenshot 2022 05 01 03 44 36 94 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

for this bitch I have to risk my life in a fight with a stranger, who probably will kill me, for a "crime" that is rape, and we know that rape is giga exaggerated by the (((media)))

Show that you're a chad by raping her first. That'll prove you ain't no pussy.

Cucking your adopted Black boyfriend with a Castizo isn't rape; It's vile racial hypergamy.

Sheboons in a nutshell

thats written by a dude you fucking brainlet

THIS RIGHT HERE IS A FUCKING IMPORTANT EXAMPLE @Ray READ

YOU SAY THIS IS FEMALE BECAUSE THE PROFILE PIC IS FEMALE
YOU REPRESENT YOURSELF FROM YOUR FUCKING PROFILE PIC
THIS IS MY POINT THAT FUCKING ANIME AVI'S ON HERE ARE GAY
THEY FUCKING REPRESENT THEMSELVES AS FUCKING WOMEN

you just unwittingly proved my point that anime avi people on here are fucking faggots.

you just unwittingly proved my point that anime avi people on here are fucking faggots.
so you said this:
thats written by a dude you fucking brainlet
for proving a point?

for proving a point?
no, it just game to me to prove that point when in response to me calling that a dude you posted the profile pic of the user. this confirming what i was saying in another threads about anime avi users being fucking fags

You are right. They are faggots. The other day I saw an anime avi dude posting some tranny shit, and it was no surprise
yep theyre fucking gay as shit like that fag moeggels

I concur!

Dumb whore. She doesn’t understand that cooler heads prevail and in todays world there are people that will kill you over the smallest thing. Best to walk away and de-escalate the situation.

I wonder why foids are almost never called cowards.
for this bitch I have to risk my life in a fight with a stranger, who probably will kill me, for a "crime" that is rape, and we know that rape is giga exaggerated by the (((media)))
If she really didn't want to get raped all she'd have to do is scream and a hundred soys would rush to her rescue. When she says "raped" she means voluntarily throwing herself at a gang of chads she expects you to fight off to prove you're not a coward.

If you are a guy, you're not allowed to have social anxiety or anxiety at all, or panic disorder or depression or whatever. You have to be and feel comfortable in every situation or women will think you are a pussy. And they still wonder why men can have "toxic masculinity" when they are the people who are implementing it by forcing men to be certain way or we won't be accepted.

Women really are the meme gender, walking jokes, contradicting themselves after every step.

Looks>>>>>>>>>Personality If He was a 10/10 Chad She would not mind if He was a coward. Foids who claim to care about personality are lying.

I hope that bitch gets raped(in minecraft)

If you are a guy, you're not allowed to have social anxiety or anxiety at all, or panic disorder or depression or whatever. You have to be and feel comfortable in every situation or women will think you are a pussy. And they still wonder why men can have "toxic masculinity" when they are the people who are implementing it by forcing men to be certain way or we won't be accepted.

Women really are the meme gender, walking jokes, contradicting themselves after every step.
Actually females have a privilege to be cowards, men don't. Men should be ready to lose their life even for smallest things. And soyciety pretends what genders are equal even if femalrs aren't pressured to risk their lives :feelsclown:.

Actually females have a privilege to be cowards, men don't. Men should be ready to lose their life even for smallest things. And soyciety pretends what genders are equal even if femalrs aren't pressured to risk their lives :feelsclown:.
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

I would rape her, her pussy ass bitch boyfriend would watch and do nothing then i would tell him to join me.

Imagine being an Ukrainian and defending your Jewish overlords's interests while your women make Tinder profiles and live like nothing ever happened in Germany:feelsseriously::fuk:

Imagine being an Ukrainian and defending your Jewish overlords's interests while your women make Tinder profiles and live like nothing ever happened in Germany:feelsseriously::fuk:
muh defend toilets :soy::soy:

That is true. Men have to be ready to give up their lives at a moments notice or be branded a pussy. The only emotion men are allowed to show is anger.

I remember reading that during wartime in ancient armies, if a soldier retreated from the battlefield, all the women of the town or village would shame him as a coward. He was expected to either win or die.

better to be a pussy as a free man, than a legend in prison
With a profile pic of Elliot, I am surprised that you would answer with that.

As long as he is handsome, they won't care if he is a coward

A handsome man will never get into a situation where he has to prove himself, people psychologically only attack Incels, multiple studies found that the majority or almost exclusively all victims of crimes are (us) ugly men. :blackpill:

And they still wonder why men can have "toxic masculinity" when they are the people who are implementing it by forcing men to be certain way or we won't be accepted.
:bigbrain:

I remember reading that during wartime in ancient armies, if a soldier retreated from the battlefield, all the women of the town or village would shame him as a coward. He was expected to either win or die.
I would've told those cunts "sweetie, no one is entitled to be defended by men."

As long as he is handsome, they won't care if he is a coward
Then he's just "lovable and shy". If he's ugly with those same traits he's a loser with no life.

Slits will start shit and then thrust their bf out into the battlefield without hesitation lol

However this klit is right. In primal times, if i can walk into your cave and kill you, then i can fuck your bitch next to your corpse and do whatever I want with your offspring.

Gymmaxx and stay dangerous my fellow cels, for if we are ever to ascend, then we ascend directly into the battlefield