Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don’t wanna do this anymore

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Why can’t I just live a normal life where I am loved by my family? Where I have friends? Where I am respected by people? Where I am not suffering from autism and social anxiety? Where I have a girlfriend who loves me for who I am?

I am still devastated by what happened a few days ago. I have two female cousins who finished school last week. One of them finished 6th grade while the other one finished junior high. I alcoholmaxxed and visited their school so that I could congratulate them. But they both ignored me and didn’t acknowledge me.

Why do I have to suffer like this? :cryfeels:

book a ticket too SEA and try it there

Get used to it..

Yeah, it's fucking over.

Not over until you seamaxx. Even some chads have trouble in the west.

Over for Why-can't-I-just-live-a-normal-life-cels.
We are doomed to torture and pain for all of our lives.

Not over until you seamaxx. Even some chads have trouble in the west.
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Because this world is a hypocrit against Ugly " / defective Man .

Ugly + autism + drunk + school. Destined to go wrong

and on top of that you'll have to pay like double that for the stay there, unless you just wanna rot in your airbnb that's 50km from the town where you actually wanna be.

Why can’t I just live a normal life where I am loved by my family? Where I have friends? Where I am respected by people? Where I am not suffering from autism and social anxiety? Where I have a girlfriend who loves me for who I am?

I am still devastated by what happened a few days ago. I have two female cousins who finished school last week. One of them finished 6th grade while the other one finished junior high. I alcoholmaxxed and visited their school so that I could congratulate them. But they both ignored me and didn’t acknowledge me.

Why do I have to suffer like this? :cryfeels:
:soy::soy::soy: YOU'RE NOT ENTITLЕD TO A LOVING FAMILY INKLER!

If you have all those things , what is left for Chad? You're an important piece for Chad's life. You can thank God .

get used to it and find other copes

If you have all those things , what is left for Chad? You're an important piece for Chad's life. You can thank God .
Imagine wanting to Be the Side character :feelskek:

well, this must have had to do with you being drunk. People notice that. You were embarassing them - not because you have autism or because youre an incel but because you were drunk. That makes people very uncomfortable - especially young people. my advice would be to just apologize to them ,

Tell them, that you understand, that it was wrong, to show up at their school being drunk and that you just wanted to congratulate them and not making them unconfortable. You just didnt have the courage to go there without drinking some alcohol.

I woul'd be surprised if they wouldn't be supportive and understanding. That said, i know it takes a lot of courage to admit such a thing - but that would be my advice, nontheless.

well, this must have had to do with you being drunk. People notice that. You were embarassing them - not because you have autism or because youre an incel but because you were drunk. That makes people very uncomfortable - especially young people. my advice would be to just apologize to them ,

Tell them, that you understand, that it was wrong, to show up at their school being drunk and that you just wanted to congratulate them and not making them unconfortable. You just didnt have the courage to go there without drinking some alcohol.

I woul'd be surprised if they wouldn't be supportive and understanding. That said, i know it takes a lot of courage to admit such a thing - but that would be my advice, nontheless.
They didnt even know i was drunk

They didnt even know i was drunk
I think they did. People notice that. (and some of them even SMELL it). The thing with alcohol is, that you think that you act normal, but ALL the people around you notice that somethings kinda off. That's why no one wants to be the only person sober in a group - because it is quite irritating,

I think they did. People notice that. (and some of them even SMELL it). The thing with alcohol is, that you think that you act normal, but ALL the people around you notice that somethings kinda off. That's why no one wants to be the only person sober in a group - because it is quite irritating,
no they didnt. I didnt even stand close to them. And by the time they had arrived, i was almost sober. Stop assuming stuff

when u are autistic and ugly socializing with normshits is pure agony and humiliation.

no they didnt. I didnt even stand close to them. And by the time they had arrived, i was almost sober. Stop assuming stuff
Did they see you?