Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I don't wanna clean my sex doll

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Sexdollcel
★★★★
I just had the best fucking experience fucking my doll my god when I was gonna bust I was screaming "OH MY GOD IM GONNA FUCKING BUST" and then while im bussing im like "OH SHIT OH SHIT FUCK" while bussing inside the pussy it feels so intense I would like to imagine it feels the same way with a real girl and then when I was finished my mom came in and was like "why the fuck are you screaming" and then I was like gtfo foid and then she leaves. Now after all that fun time the worst part comes THE CLEAN UP. I really dont wanna clean this thing because cleaning this thing is a pain in the ass I gotta grab her at the edge of my bed and douche her pussy and then put baby powder on her

why she got the fag socks on

I also hate cleaning my sex doll. It’s been 2 days since I cleaned it and I must’ve sent 5 loads into it

Also, what the hell is going on with the doll’s fingers?

Oohhh I love legwear

I also hate cleaning my sex doll. It’s been 2 days since I cleaned it and I must’ve sent 5 loads into it
I know bro its a pain in the ass but you gotta clean it because it will grow mold and your dick will get infected
Also, what the hell is going on with the doll’s fingers?
they broke because when I put her in doggy style, she weighs like 75 pounds so they broke from the weight
why she got the fag socks on
I want her to look like an egirl twitch streamer and they always have these socks

Were you still naked when your mom walked in?

I know bro its a pain in the ass but you gotta clean it because it will grow mold and your dick will get infected
I know. I’m gonna clean it later
they broke because when I put her in doggy style, she weighs like 75 pounds so they broke from the weight
Brutal, lmao
I want her to look like an egirl twitch streamer and they always have these socks
Interesting

Sexdolls are not pleasant and are dull, clean that semen filled area and continue to have more sad cums, your junk made it all sticky anyway

It already has mold. Just a matter of time before you see it.

And i thought i was disgusting with my piss bottles

Nigga gonna get mold on his dick soon

Put a hose inside the hole and spray. Should be effective; like an inflatable balloon.