Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I dont wanna be in this hell anymore

BSGMANLET

BSGMANLET

Greycel
All my life I feel like I let everyone down.
I have a low iq but all I get is "work harder then""your just lazy" "your a manchild" stop playing video games while my chad brother gets called quirky for playing video games and barely put in effort to get women or make friends or to fit in.
I've got bullied for things I couldn't change and called a failure when it's not even my fault. Oh you don't have a car at the age of 22?"what a loser" How am I supposed to teach myself how to drive. Stupid foids. Everyday I grow angrier and angrier and one day I might spazz out.
Nobody cares about you as a man especially if your a certain race and it's way harder when your black. You'll get no sympathy because "ma God got you" dumb religious foids. The stupid boomers and x'ers I'm surrounded with call me "good for nothing" but they don't wanna teach me how to do anything. I MAKE ONE MISTAKE and they get mad and stop teaching me. :feelsree: Look just know if your same position as me it's not your fault it's SOCIETY'S FAULT. I'm trying to improve on my own but still get shit on for no reason
I don't even wanna be here I just wanna disappear.

All my life I feel like I let everyone down.
Don't feel bad about this vro, of all of them none will understand that you really tried and will still tell you to do shit, it's just how it is, it fucking suck and shouldn't be like that but we can't really do shit sadly.

They will always point out when you were wrong but never all the things you did right, even things you did better than everyone else, it's in their nature.

bro im a failure too I live in my moms basement with my 2 sex dolls with no job no car no money im a loser :cryfeels:

bro im a failure too I live in my moms basement with my 2 sex dolls with no job no car no money im a loser :cryfeels:
Yeah my mental health is going down day by day and sometimes I wanna go ER [in GTA of course] At this point I just laugh about my shortcomings