Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't value the lives of people who can't think for themselves

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I can't respect or value people who don't think for themselves. I've never been able to. If you just mindlessly copy your views and opinions from a figure of authority or what's popular, I don't care about you or your life.

I heard recently about these kids getting shot and I don't care. A handful of less NPCs on this planet! Oh no :lul: :lul: Nothing of value was lost! Why should I place any significance on the life of a drone? They're worthless. Fucking worthless. If I saw someone bleeding out on the street, I wouldn't even call the police. If they died the world wouldn't change.

GUArTfwb0AI8AN

They will die soon due poison injected into their veins anyway.

Peak NPCs without a single own thought inside their demon tranny worshipping heads :lul: Actually they worship not only a single tranny but many of them at same time.
Brave 2024 09 08 19 37 24
<--- MTF Tranny with a FTM tranny.
I completely reject the western popculture it's the degenerate cult of Ishtar and Moloch and i don't want to do anything with it. I spit at you space kikes get out of my planet.

They will die soon due poison injected into their veins anyway.

View attachment 1258298 Peak NPCs without a single own thought inside their demon tranny worshipping heads :lul: Actually they worship not only a single tranny but many of them at same time.View attachment 1258301<--- MTF Tranny with a FTM tranny.
I completely reject the western popculture it's the degenerate cult of Ishtar and Moloch and i don't want to do anything with it. I spit at you space kikes get out of my planet.
Based

I heard recently about these kids getting shot and I don't care. A handful of less NPCs on this planet! Oh no :lul: :lul: Nothing of value was lost! Why should I place any significance on the life of a drone? They're worthless. Fucking worthless.
Shii people die every day :cool: