Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't understand why weekly IT advice threads is always males asking for help

dragonbro

dragonbro

Banned
-
Where are all the women? I know that women have it just as hard in dating as men do.

HMMM, so confusing :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Whenever it's someone saying their a virgin in their late 20s, it's always a man. So weird how that works out. Oh well, must be a coincidence.

foids dont need help because they live on

Their advice is useless anyway

How to get dates as a foid:

step 1: exist

That's all the steps. Also works if the foid is morbidly obese, 1/10 or even deformed

Hmm, it's almost like we're right? :waitwhat:

Nah, can't be it.

If IT openly acknowledged certain blackpill truths before giving advice, their advice would be taken much more gracefully.

Last edited:
If IT openly acknowledged certain blackpill truths before giving advice, their advice would be taken much more gracefully. But instead, they go full retard mode.
They're so full of themselves, they don't even realize admitting blackpilled realities that even most normies admit to would lend credibility to their advice, but no, they double down on the bluepill and out themselves as the 30-year-old incels virgins. All their blather about how we're narcissistic is projection just like their blather about us being overweight and averse to basic hygiene.

They are riding the cock carrousel in the weekend more than other day.
cucks and MSTOW are the ones giving advice to fellow incels jfl

They're so full of themselves, they don't even realize admitting blackpilled realities that even most normies admit to would lend credibility to their advice, but no, they double down on the bluepill and out themselves as the 30-year-old incels virgins. All their blather about how we're narcissistic is projection just like their blather about us being overweight and averse to basic hygiene.
It's fucking hilarious that their advice threads are on Fridays. Why aren't they out and about like their advice says to do? Whereas on incel subreddits, it's truecel friday threads because we know being online on a Friday is terrible.

High IQ
It's fucking hilarious that their advice threads are on Fridays. Why aren't they out and about like their advice says to do? Whereas on incel subreddits, it's truecel friday threads because we know being online on a Friday is terrible.
Burj khalifa IQ

That's a blackpill in on itself, that there are so many guys so clueless about their situation and asking for advice online and very few foids.

But their level of comprehension is so utterly low that none of this really makes an impact. Most of those 30+ yr old virgin men have convinced themselves that it is their lack of game or bad personalities that are to blame. Some of them even think it's because they are asexual (JFL ).

This is exactly how soyciety wants men to feel. Sub-7 men should really have amazing personalities regardless of how foids have treated them in the past. When roasties finally realize there are too few Chad's around to settle with, these virgins who are highly agreeable make excellent cucksbands.

How to get dates as a foid:

step 1: exist

That's all the steps. Also works if the foid is morbidly obese, 1/10 or even deformed

:lul: :lul::lul:

fucking lmao, adequate song, my friendcel. Just spent some time talking to a divorcee single mother who claims she has only had one partner since 15 and "doesn't want to be a whore".

Weekly advice cuck: guys I'm a 35 yr old KHHV but I respect women and am NOT inkel. Why can't I attract women?

IT cucks: have you tried watching captain marvel and soy wars on loop? Also make sure to donate to her patreon and lick Tyrone's and Brett's cresmpie out of her asshole.

Hmm, it's almost like we're right? :waitwhat:

Nah, can't be it.
No, we're just personalityless dangerous inkwells who are more ruthless than MS-13, the cartel, and ISIS combined, and foids can detect that using their extrasensory perception foid powers.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I hope that comment (and this one) helps blackpill another ITcel in denial lurking this thread. These muthafuckas so dumb they can't see the truth staring them in the eye. We know we may have problems but they are living with a full blown reality disorders.

Yeah you would think femcels would post there for advice, but it's all guys asking to be bluepilled.

just like their blather about us being overweight and averse to basic hygiene.
FUCK. I hate this so much. Normies assume we're fat because if there's a reason THEY can't get laid is because they are fat. Same thing with showers. It seems some normies can't get laid because they really don't take a shower frequently and assume we can't get laid because we don't take showers either.

FUCK. I hate this so much. Normies assume we're fat because if there's a reason THEY can't get laid is because they are fat. Same thing with showers. It seems some normies can't get laid because they really don't take a shower frequently and assume we can't get laid because we don't take showers either.
They took the neckbeard meme literally.

Because the advice they give works for women, as does literally any advice. It's like scraping your knee and your mum says saying "drink green tea; it heals cuts" and you drink green tea, and your cut heals. Could have just not done so and it still would have healed, but alas, you have been scammed by your own mother yet again

Normies tell bluepilled incels that incel is all their fault and not due to very difficult to change qualities. Bluepilled incels then repeat this advice to other incels. It's like a chain of gaslighting.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back