Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t understand why saying that females are privileged is so socially unacceptable.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I don’t understand why saying that females are privileged is so socially unacceptable, normal fags of both genders go off it when you mention that females are privileged even though it’s true since women get support 24/7 and have constant simps at their feet wiling to give them money just for existing.

White women themselves go on about ‘white privilege’ but are the same types to completely deny female privilege instead of just admitting that females are in fact the world’s privileged people living on the real life easy difficulty setting.

Getting offended over people mentioning the fact that females are privileged and denying it is like getting offended and denying that the sky is the blue, there’s 0% need to get offended because it’s facts.

Foids love Chad dick the most, what is a close second is their persecution complex despite being so privileged

Soyciety's idea of equality is 100% of rights to w*men, 0% to men. We're not at that point just yet so the idea that w*men can be privileged doesn't make sense to normies.

Soyciety's idea of equality is 100% of rights to w*men, 0% to men. We're not at that point just yet so the idea that w*men can be privileged doesn't make sense to normies.

Male privilege is a meme
I563ewnc2xx11

BUT BUT I EARNED 5% LESS THAN MY MALE COLLEAGUE DESPITE THE FACT THAT I CAN GET PREGNANT AT ANY TIME AND BE COMPLETELY USELESS FOR 6+ MONTHS :D

But women just use ‘less lethal methods’ when attempting suicide and definitely don’t do this shit just for attention in hopes to fail and survive.
Even if you assume every woman who has attempted suicide did so with the intention of killing themselves, there's still twice that amount of males who do so and succeed.

Fuck all feminist cunts.

But women just use ‘less lethal methods’ when attempting suicide and definitely don’t do this shit just for attention in hopes to fail and survive.
If someone wants to kill themself, they do it, not attempt it. Women having more attempts just means they are doing it for attention:feelshaha:

Femoids have more white matter in their prefrontal cortex, similar to pathological liers, thus it can be asserted that femoids are simply attempting suicide for attention.

Even if you assume every woman who has attempted suicide did so with the intention of killing themselves, there's still twice that amount of males who do so and succeed.

Fuck all feminist cunts.
I do believe women in rare cases do it for real but in most cases, nope.

BUT BUT I EARNED 5% LESS THAN MY MALE COLLEAGUE DESPITE THE FACT THAT I CAN GET PREGNANT AT ANY TIME AND BE COMPLETELY USELESS FOR 6+ MONTHS :D
also mmmmuuuh i earned 5% less than my male counterpart, forgetting she does a part time role and only works 4 days a week.

That's because foids should always be seen as innocent victims who can't escape the shackles of patriarchy :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I know why.

Women are biologically inferior in literally everything and everyone pretty much knows this deep down. In normie double-speak, female inferiority is attributed to societal oppression to avoid offending holes. If you admitted that females are actually privileged like they are, then the only explanation left for their shittiness would be the biological reality.

i wish mary wollstonecraft never fucking lived a day in her life

Jews want there to be a war between the sexes. Divide and rule.