Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't understand why people say " don't worry man we are in this together"

Incel

Incel

Master
★★★★★
Like if I say I'm lonely, a bunch will say "don't worry man we'll get through this, we are in this together" or " glad to know I'm not the only one feeling like this".

Does me acknowledging there are other people who go through the same fate reduce my misery?

Such a stupid statements to say to a vulnerable person, especially when these comments come from internet anonymous people, cuz a meet with them will be both your first and last meet, you are NOT going to go through this together, and obviously everyone has different levels of misery and different solutions.

Summary: Just because someone goes throughout the same problem doesn't mean I shouldn't feel bad about my life and feel some " togetherness" to feel better (cope) mang

NPC canned lines tbh. I never pay them much attention.

I feel a little accompanied, I think I would be worse if the bp communities did not exist

It has to do with empathizing from afar, without forming a close bond.

you have to be detached

Does me acknowledging there are other people who go through the same fate reduce my misery?
Actually it increases my misery: if I were the only one then I could assume the problem hails from me so I can fix it, but there is plenty of incels, implying the problem is systemic thus unsolvable by myself.

I feel a little accompanied, I think I would be worse if the bp communities did not exist
But no one here says "we are all in this and we will come out bro"

You can make friends here but everyone knows it's not going to solve Inceldom. Even here every man for himself, and that's a realistic mentality

Actually it increases my misery: if I were the only one then I could assume the problem hails from me so I can fix it, but there is plenty of incels, implying the problem is systemic thus unsolvable by myself.
Good point

It is much better when there are other people struggling with the same circumstances as you than if there was noone who had the same problem as you. Its common sense really

It is much better when there are other people struggling with the same circumstances as you than if there was noone who had the same problem as you. Its common sense really
I don't feel that way, in fact it feels overwhelmingly sad

Atleast you are not alone in the struggle

I don't feel that way, in fact it feels overwhelmingly sad
I would feel sadder if everyone had it better than me. You can call me selfish or a narcissist but that is how I am

Atleast you are not alone in the struggle
Exactly, this " I'm not alone in struggle" mentality is not going to change anything, so it's a huge cope. In fact no one in real life has ever probably said that to you, only internet anonymous users, and they are not walking along with you.

But their not, They are gaslitters that tell us we are good enough as we are

why would u tell em then? suffer in loneliness proudly...theres no escape

Meh

I agree with all except this:

cuz a meet with them will be both your first and last meet

Everyone here is supercool
I could do twice

Last edited:
For me its comforting
If I didnt know incels were a thing
I'd have roped last year