Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t understand why people change the difficulty setting to a harder one in real life.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I don’t understand why people change the difficulty setting to a harder one in real life. For example, women are on the real life difficulty setting, at least the majority of them and some even up becoming tranvestites for whatever reason so they go from easy mode to hard mode and you get dudes that are already on the hard difficulty setting that change the difficulty setting to an even harder mode by becoming transvestites and you even get chads that switch from easy difficulty to hard mode by becoming a transvesite.

I’m a trophy hunter on psn and there are trophies on many games for beating a lot of games on the hardest difficulty setting so playing on hard difficulty setting is understandable when it comes to video games because you prove your skill and also get a trophy from it, etc but why change the difficulty setting in real life? I don’t understand, real life is not something you want to make harder for yourself, it’s not something you should fuck with.

Last edited:
Women are lied to by believing that men have it easier in life due to "muh patriarchy". The realization they get when they find out how easy they had it when they were presenting as female contributes a lot to the suicide rate. It's also why most detransitioners you see were female-to-male, despite most trannies being male-to-female.

Women are lied to by believing that men have it easier in life due to "muh patriarchy". The realization they get when they find out how easy they had it when they were presenting as female contributes a lot to the suicide rate. It's also why most detransitioners you see were female-to-male, despite most trannies being male-to-female.

Females are fucking retarded. They have a skewed view of how males treat each other and what it means to be a male. They think because all dudes treat THEM nicely we treat each other nicely and you can befriend any random dude.

In reality most men behave like fucking apes and only tolerate someone of equal status and even then they are prepared to stab each other in the back. Those of lower status get kicked down lol. Being a guy is like a nightmare.

Females wouldn't survive 1 week without roping ngl.

I live in the hardest difficulty

Females are fucking retarded. They have a skewed view of how males treat each other and what it means to be a male. They think because all dudes treat THEM nicely we treat each other nicely and you can befriend any random dude.

In reality most men behave like fucking apes and only tolerate someone of equal status and even then they are prepared to stab each other in the back. Those of lower status get kicked down lol. Being a guy is like a nightmare.

Females wouldn't survive 1 week without roping ngl.
100%. Normal fags are evil and don’t let them trick you into believing otherwise. And yes, Foids are retarded. Every case of a women who transitions to male for whatever reason, ALWAYS says life is way easier as a female.

Like the topic title says, I don’t understand why people change the difficulty setting to a harder one in real life. For example, women are on the real life difficulty setting, at least the majority of them and some even up becoming tranvestites for whatever reason so they go from easy mode to hard mode and you get dudes that are already on the hard difficulty setting that change the difficulty setting to an even harder mode by becoming transvestites and you even get chads that switch from easy difficulty to hard mode by becoming a transvesite.

I’m a trophy hunter on psn and there are trophies on many games for beating a lot of games on the hardest difficulty setting so playing on hard difficulty setting is understandable when it comes to video games because you prove your skill and also get a trophy from it, etc but why change the difficulty setting in real life? I don’t understand, real life is not something you want to make harder for yourself, it’s not something you should fuck with.
What’s your psn I’m a trophy hunter too

this.

quoted for the truth

the gender discrimination is fucking insane. i noticed that shit (how females get treated way better in every single way in life) way before i was blackpilled, purely from observation and experience.

fucking ragefuel whenever you see foids and cucks say wahman have it hard.... they play the game of life on the fucking tutorial mode and have the audacity to claim they play on nightmare mode to further advantage their already extremely easy life, while we incels are the ones playing the nightmare mode but get demonized by the soyciety.

pure ERfuel ngl

they do it to protest or because its funny. Like dying in a game is funny

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back