Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i don't understand why normies have a problem with "respect"

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
if you meet a person you never seen before, the default thing you should do is to give "basic respect".

normies seem to have a problem with that. they give "low" and "high" respect based on arbitrary image they generate in their mind, when it comes to certain people.
generally speaking, i respect all good people. that's very simple to follow. but normies overcomplicate things by ascribing virtue to certain people, and at the same time putting down people they know nothing about.

i mean, why would you think highly of someone you met for the first time? normies seem to think highly of people that never earned respect. but at the same time they put down people that in their eyes "haven't earned their respect".
i find it truly bizarre and fascinating at the same time

At first strangers want to show their facade of being in the good side because they want to be seen as good, and as time goes by as you interact with them they drop their facade of being good and start to treat you shit when they think they won't lose anything from you if they start to treat you like shit.

People when meeting with strangers for the first time imagine this person however they want them to be only then their expectations be betrayed by reality. When they are betrayed by reality they start to treat the person less, like being treated shit especially by NORMIES.

Remember school? It is a perfect example of that, when you're new classmates to each other they would be nice to you at first and as time goes by they start to treat you shit. In school it's very hard to be respected when you're already treated like shit. You are expected to treat your evil schoolmates or classmates with respect but they treat you like shit. School is such a nice thing to happen, right? /s
It would be ingrained in their very minds that you are seen to be disrespected. This is why we don't want to interact with them anymore after finishing school you can't change someone's ego of you when it was already solidified during their FORMATIVE years, it would be very very hard to to change it, but I got a bettER solution for that.

You can respect someone but don't be a doormat, (i.e. I respect them but they don't respect me back, but I still respect them no matter what).
Respect is earned. Respect should be mutual.
I learned the hard way.

But this is reality the one I mentioned just above is very hard to make it happen, we subhumans try to respect others but they don't respect us back and if we don't respect them we are the ones at fault.

People when meeting with strangers for the first time imagine this person however they want them to be only then their expectations be betrayed by reality. When they are betrayed by reality they start to treat the person less, like being treated shit especially by NORMIES..

i don't think people want us to say anything or "act" in a certain way. their opinion is already made from the second they've seen us.
we confuse people because we treat everyone as equals.
most people make a cost-benefit analysis before they give respect.

i don't think people want us to say anything or "act" in a certain way. their opinion is already made from the second they've seen us.
we confuse people because we treat everyone as equals.
most people make a cost-benefit analysis before they give respect.
They do it but their imagination overestimates it.

People put a "respect value" on what they see. A black will respect another black more and most everyone gives the curry a lower value.