Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I don't understand. Why didn't her personality detector prevent this?

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She looks like a fucking 0/10 monster after:feelskek:but still smvmogs the entire forum:feelspuke:

inb4: burn the coal, pay the toal

She looks like a walking dead zombie :feelshaha:.

Kinda feel bad for her tbh ngl imagine getting fucked up that bad imagine how much that hurt.

She prolly came from the pain anyways though foids are deranged.

She looks like a walking dead zombie :feelshaha:.

Kinda feel bad for her tbh ngl imagine getting fucked up that bad imagine how much that hurt.

She prolly came from the pain anyways though foids are deranged.
she deserved it for sucking black dick

Jawline and bbc were disturbing the personality detectors

My lord. look at her statement:feelsmage:

“I have fully forgiven him and I don’t have the same attitude that a lot of people have with his treatment of me,” Tarleton said. “I have moved on so well and in so many ways. I feel like, for me, it ends a big chapter in my life.”

Cahdrones can do no wrong in the eyes of muh lady. Meanwhile an incel with even a hint of a wrong attitude towards muh lady will be hunted down and put to the Nuremberg trials.

“I have fully forgiven him and I don’t have the same attitude that a lot of people have with his treatment of me,” Tarleton said. “I have moved on so well and in so many ways. I feel like, for me, it ends a big chapter in my life.”

Cahdrones can do no wrong in the eyes of muh lady. Meanwhile an incel with even a hint of a wrong attitude towards muh lady will be hunted down and put to the Nuremberg trials.
She’s probably just coping with the fact that her SMV has plummeted

Looks like an expired sex doll.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
nigger didindu nothin
i'm sure he did it was cause of systematic oppresion