Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i dont understand why average femoids cant date average guys?

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
it would solve all issues ever:
1. no single moms
2. no single parenthood
3. no killed/poor/abused/ignored children
4. no mass shootings
5. less male suicides
6. less forced gays and forced bisexuals
7. less depression
8.people more happy and passsionate on massive scale
9.no more bullying and shaming other males/girls as competition
etc etc

the list is infinite

women just would have to date their looksmatch and i mean the looksmatch before they use makeup

their vaginas would literally fall off dude! :soy:

Foids are dogs

1. no single moms
2. no single parenthood
4. no mass shootings
5. less male suicides
7. less depression
etc etc

the list is infinite

women just would have to date their looksmatch and i mean the looksmatch before they use makeup
Make them to give birth and raise the kid in 5 minutes, and you will get it.

Hypergamy(its natural btw)+ technology(social media) + high standards of living (no need for man protection and money, in an individual level) + feminism( equal treatment to get jobs, sometimes they are preferred) = devaluing of avgr males

Their egos have been inflated by cucks.

1. no single moms
2. no single parenthood
4. no mass shootings
5. less male suicides
7. less depression
etc etc

the list is infinite

>Implying foid care about any of those things.

Because average man is a disgusting cockroach to women

Because foids are mentally children who think they all deserve to be Queen of the World and be married to Prince Chad.

Because they are strong and independant women who deserve the best, only the best 10% for my kweens.

:soy::soy:

Society is feminist right now. I think if society were agaisnt this system , another rooster will sing. But all of this is most for media, feminist, goverment fault. But if at least media were on our side things will be very diferent.

They do, but only with the wall on the horizon

Only chance is to create some type of female blackpill and push it hard. This isn’t some radical concept.

I would argue their behavior is also largely self destructive and as a whole they and society in general end up less happy than they would otherwise.

Could it work?

The average man doesn't have anything that the average woman doesn't already have. Not exceptional beauty (chad), no significant financial contribution (can support themselves), not for children (sperm bank and raise kid with help of their mother), and not for companionship (friends, dogs). Why would they want the average guy then?

1. no single moms
2. no single parenthood
4. no mass shootings
5. less male suicides
7. less depression
etc etc

the list is infinite

their hypergamy doesn't allow it women have always been like this, selective of violent and highly genetic males so their offspring have better survival chances. Women are the literal personification of mother nature where the most violent dominant superior genes are being selected and the rest are disregarded. Incels by nature are a mistake we shouldn't exist the only reason we exist is because our minds evolved and we realized we shouldn't wage wars and kill each other for resources and so we invented these things like economy trading and enforced monogamy which ironically gave birth to us . We suppressed women's natural tendencies for violent men/highly genetic men and we made them date weaker genes and you can put two and two together and realize where we are and why we are in this situation as incels. I think what nature is doing by hypergamy is trying to correct it self because we as humans have fucked with the natural order of things. That just leaves one question what about the intelligent genes? I guess they were the weaker genes that were forced to evolve in intelligence for what they lacked in physical strength . Because at our core is survival and resources food water etc...some of the weaker genes were forced to evolve and become smart and acquire resources in other means.

Because foids are mentally children who think they all deserve to be Queen of the World and be married to Prince Chad.
Aint no wonder, so many cucks putting them on pedestal in hope of getting pussy, men above their league agressively chasing them and their father treating them like princesses since the day they were born.

If they dont stand a chance with stacy, rarely ever get validation, the opposite gender never chased them, and raised to pull themself up by their bootstraps like the average men, we would see some changes..the validation of average men would mean something as soon as men stop giving it away like candy. But of course thatll never happen.

Last edited:
Hypergamy(its natural btw)+ technology(social media) + high standards of living (no need for man protection and money, in an individual level) + feminism( equal treatment to get jobs, sometimes they are preferred) = devaluing of avgr males

1. no single moms
2. no single parenthood
4. no mass shootings
5. less male suicides
7. less depression
etc etc
they would rather have all these things happen forever if it means getting pounded by chad, they're so heratless