Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't understand why anybody would ever want a relationship

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I hate women more than anything else on the planet. I can't stand even attempting to hold a conversation with them. I don't know anybody that's ever had a happy relationship. My friends and family, everybody is miserable as fuck because their girlfriend/wife is a total bitch. I could kind of understand it if the only objective is sex, but I know plenty of people that are in a relationship and their partner won't even fuck them. Why do people subject themselves to this shit?

but I know plenty of people that are in a relationship and their partner won't even fuck them. Why do people subject themselves to this shit?

I agree on this part. If she puts out and I like her, I'd stay together. Monogamy is the societal cure for inceldom.

Relationships suck period, every man should be content with banging away different women until he dies. Don't commit to anyone cause one of you will end up cheating probably. Best way to go.

Women should have no rights and confined to the kitchen.

I just want sex with Stacy

Having a significant other on your side who you can trust and have fun with, is in any way better than rotting alone at home. Saying that relationships don't have any importance in life is probably the biggest cope in history.

Yeah, any of us got a girlfriend she'd just end up hurting us. Female monogamy doesn't exist.

Having a significant other on your side who you can trust
This is they key sentence here.
Femoids cannot be trusted, they are walking lies.

Sexual security and validation.
And the main thing in life IS sex.

Having a significant other on your side who you can trust and have fun with, is in any way better than rotting alone at home. Saying that relationships don't have any importance in life is probably the biggest cope in history.

It's a ball and chain. Do I have personal experience? No, but I see how these couples are.

plus being alone your whole life is very depressing and suicide inducing.
that too, even someone having a fake sense of wanting you is better than being alone