Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't understand users like Emba and faded.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
Why do they do what they do?

Idk but @faded is funny asf

Because.

Just,

Because.

What specifically?

Why do they do what they do?
Go fuck yourself
IMG 0579

Idk but @faded is funny asf
Yeah ngl when i first joined the forum it took me a little while to get a feel for faded and figure out if he was a troll or not but he's actually really good at acting like a jew. He can be pretty funny

Yeah ngl when i first joined the forum it took me a little while to get a feel for faded and figure out if he was a troll or not but he's actually really good at acting like a jew. He can be pretty funny
He is a Jew

listen to @Emba radio

idk if faded is actually a jew or is larping as a jew but is actually pro-nazi? its hard to tell

Things I know about emba: he is beercel and alcoholcel and also winecel

Things I know about faded: he is jewish and didn't have Nintendo when he was a kid

Emba Is 63 year old boomer incel @Emba
Faded is some rich jew who’s like 5’4 and thinks muh being 5’4 makes me incel

Things I know about emba: he is beercel and alcoholcel and also winecel

Things I know about faded: he is jewish and didn't have Nintendo when he was a kid
Emba is alcoholic then

yeah :feelsbadman:
how do you cope?
Nothing. I rot here most of the time now. I wasn't allowed to play video games as a child, that's probably one reason why I could never relate with the other kids. And because, of that I'm not interested in Vidya anymore. This forum is addictive.

Dropped in the head as a baby leading to autism and repetitive behavior is common among ppl with autism

Nothing. I rot here most of the time now. I wasn't allowed to play video games as a child, that's probably one reason why I could never relate with the other kids. And because, of that I'm not interested in Vidya anymore. This forum is addictive.
Ah, i had very restricted access to vidya as a kid (i had a few, but never the same ones my friends had). I think it's led to me being in a state now as an adult where I want to play everything I wasn't able to back then, or "get it out of my system" somehow. I have trouble really enjoying it or looking forward to it, or getting excited about it, but I chase this sense that it will lead to fulfillment for me. interesting how it differs for different people.

Yes this forum is really addictive. I've been wanting to stop coming here for a long time now.

think it's led to me being in a state now as an adult where I want to play everything I wasn't able to back then, or "get it out of my system" somehow. I have trouble really enjoying it or looking forward to it, or getting excited about it, but I chase this sense that it will lead to fulfillment for me. interesting how it differs for different people.
Yep. Helicopter parents suck

have trouble really enjoying it or looking forward to it, or getting excited about it, but I chase this sense that it will lead to fulfillment for me. interesting how it differs for different people.
For me it just fills with guilt for some reason.

I can’t tell if Faded is larping or being serious

Faded is probably a little kid or a troll, I hate that annoying faggot. The “I’m a Jew” bit can only go on for so long. Wtf did Emba do? He’s just an oldcel

Faded is probably a little kid or a troll, I hate that annoying faggot. The “I’m a Jew” bit can only go on for so long. Wtf did Emba do? He’s just an oldcel
No hate against Emba, but at least Faded is funny. Emba mostly cracks jokes or puns that only boomers find funny

No hate against Emba, but at least Faded is funny. Emba mostly cracks jokes or puns that only boomers find funny
I think Emba’s kinda funny, it’s Faded that’s unfunny

I don't hate emba

Both are funny