Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don't understand transgender people

• Thread starter Leonardo Part V
  • Start date
Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★★★
In the past, when I was trying to distance myself from BP, I tried to understand and sympathize with troons, but I literally don't get them. What exactly do they want from society? Do they really believe they are women/men? Why do real women support this?

I am kinda neutral to them nowadays, since I will probably never going to interact with one. Also, most will rope very soon, they are miserable and will likely never get proper treatment

Last edited:
Most of them are very strange and are uncomfortable to be around in general. They never seem to actually try to look like the other gender

Using the word "troon" is suspicious. Thinking about trannies is suspicious.

Most of them are very strange and are uncomfortable to be around in general. They never seem to actually try to look like the other gender
They are mentally ill attention whores

Leftists' interaction with them is like when someone you like makes a really bad meal, but you can't say it's bad, so you just smile, eat it without showing your disgust, and move on as quickly as possible.

foid politics are mostly just about feelings and not offending people

so they support trannies, because trannies 'feel' like they're in the other gender, and claim to be persecuted by hateful transphobes

I don't think woke shit would have nearly as much influence without foids

For your faggot mind, maybe
JFL. I only responded because i'm sick of the faggot word "troon". The fucking trannies made that shit up to draw attention to themselves. Get it "goon" "troon". There are definitely many faggots and trannies posting here. All they dream about is converting incels to their eunuch political slaves.

The only thing they deserve is a painful death.

JFL. I only responded because i'm sick of the faggot word "troon". The fucking trannies made that shit up to draw attention to themselves. Get it "goon" "troon". There are definitely many faggots and trannies posting here. All they dream about is converting incels to their eunuch political slaves.
That sounds terrible, but I don't doubt it.

I don't even understand why they would want to be male

I had one as a roommate once. He/she (FtM) was fucking weird…

Most of these troons are on SSRI’s that shoukd tel your something lol